This weekend's Chelsea v Liverpool a make or break?

meokpa

Dormant account
31st October, 2015 Chelsea vs Liverpool match, is it a make or break for Jose Mourinho? As Chelsea have continued in their losing streak, speculations are that should Chelsea not win Liverpool in this up-coming match, the coach can be fired. They also lost in the Capital One Cup to Stoke City FC on penalties

It is going to be a tough match for Chelsea. A defeat could lead to Jose Mourinho’s sacking although Roman Abramovich has already expressed his vote of confidence for the troubled manager. As for Klopp, this is indeed, one of the greatest opportunities to show his caliber as a winning coach. Surely, he will not let down his guard easily.
There is a chance for the match to end in an even steven finish.

I have nothing against Chelsea and I definitely don't want to see the manager get sacked - but as a Liverpool fan, we DESPERATELY need them to start winning... a lot!

So come on you REDS!!! :D

KK
I share your viewpoint. Am a strong Liverpool supporter and would not want them to lose to Chelsea again as Chelsea was the team that stopped them from winning the EPL cup in the 2013/14 season. They have had more than their fair share on Liverpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back