New Slot Announcement Alice Cooper by Spike Gaming

Don't see it chucking out Billion Dollar Babies, although it's Poison-bly better than Motorhead.

Not a fan of these Clones

etc

I’d much rather play Motorhead over Alice Cooper. At least Lemmy wasn’t some brainwashed idiot who actually believes that book of fiction called “the Bible” is real. Those “pastors” got Alice good. You play this, you’ll be funding those charlatans.

This moron thinks “God” parted the Red Sea without question. Same goes for Dave Mustaine and Megadeth. Give me a Slayer slot!

I’d much rather play Motorhead over Alice Cooper. At least Lemmy wasn’t some brainwashed idiot who actually believes that book of fiction called “the Bible” is real. Those “pastors” got Alice good. You play this, you’ll be funding those charlatans.

This moron thinks “God” parted the Red Sea without question. Same goes for Dave Mustaine and Megadeth. Give me a Slayer slot!

Next you'll be saying Noah's Ark wasn't real :eek:

Hey, it's only a slot mate - easy on! I listen to music I like, irrespective of the artist's religious opinions.

It seems fine for Bally to have a Michael Jackson slot, a person who thought it was fine to share his bed with little boys - now THAT'S f*cked-up!

Hey, it's only a slot mate - easy on! I listen to music I like, irrespective of the artist's religious opinions.

It seems fine for Bally to have a Michael Jackson slot, a person who thought it was fine to share his bed with little boys - now THAT'S f*cked-up!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back