New Slot Announcement Medusa 2 Jackpots by Nextgen

And here I had regular Medusa 2 session just yesterday. Should've waited :(

Speaking of, what's the RTP for Medusa 2?

It tells you in the video. :thumbsup:

Dunover...thanks for all these reviews...saves us a lot of time....and sometimes money....the ones that get bad reviews from you I sometimes play...but at the very minimum stake...

I'm just wondering...do providers send you the slots to review....did play n go get a kick out of sending you the new Hugo one...lol...knowing you hate it so much....and how many new slots do you get a week....cuz it seems you're always reviewing one....two three...four five.....

Dunover...thanks for all these reviews...saves us a lot of time....and sometimes money....the ones that get bad reviews from you I sometimes play...but at the very minimum stake...

I'm just wondering...do providers send you the slots to review....did play n go get a kick out of sending you the new Hugo one...lol...knowing you hate it so much....and how many new slots do you get a week....cuz it seems you're always reviewing one....two three...four five.....

I keep my ear to the ground, check out developer sites (there's over 170 developers!) and just review the Euro/UK facing games, sometimes the RTG or Rival abominations that KK seems to like. :D

Wait until you see the 'Slot Of The Year' vote I am doing again this year on Dec 1st. It runs off playable releases from 30/11 to 30/11 and last year was the first. This year you won't believe how many I've included from over 30 developers and the vote is open until Christmas whereupon we see the unofficial CM slot of 2017 and developer of 2017 plus dross of the year. It's fully inclusive and you won't believe how long a year is in slotting; you'll be amazed at how many new games you've forgotten already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back