Question Play and GO

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Just need some assistance everyone. :)

I recently became unable to play HTML5 Play and GO on my computer. What graphics card will I need to be able to enjoy playing Play and GO on computer again?

It's constantly saying graphical Acceleration error have tried everything and I'm coming to the conclusion I need to update my graphics card.

I recently became unable to play HTML5 Play and GO on my computer. What graphics card will I need to be able to enjoy playing Play and GO on computer again?

It's constantly saying graphical Acceleration error have tried everything and I'm coming to the conclusion I need to update my graphics card.

It sounds more like a driver error Dave, what operating system and version are you using?

Have you got "Use hardware acceleration when available" checked Chrome settings?

Windows 7 and tried all browsers getting same error.

Try updating your graphics driver Dave:

Go to your control panel and pick System and Security
Pick 'windows Update'
Check for updates on the window and let it search
Search for the updates with your graphics card manufacturer in the header title
Install the latest version and once installed, restart your computer

I hope you can understand that :)

Spotted an error in your OP mate, I'm afraid :(

Impossible, even Albert Einstein and Co couldn't advise on that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back