Progressive twat-face spammer

ellachimpan

Banned User
Should I remove my makeup before exercise?

It depends how heavily you are comforted and how much you sweat during exercise. Owning and mascara walking is not a nice picture and can make your eyes feel brighter. Use a lavender or Micellar Water and wipe and sweat heavy eye make-up and undercoat lightly.

Should I have my face before exercise?

If you are not heavily depressed, it is more important to wash your face after the time than before.

Do I need to apply a face cream before exercise?

When you exercise and sweat, your skin loses water and can dehydrate your skin. Dehydrated skin shows more lines and wrinkles. Choose a light face cream that helps keep the moisture in your skin without making you feel if you have a heavy layer on your skin that makes you sweat even more. When exercising outside, a sunscreen is important (choose a light one again and avoid your eye area to prevent it from burning your eyes).

Thank You..!

HURRAH! The dicksplash from Delhi is back, the bellend from Bangalore, the **** from Calcutta AND the moron from Mumbai! :p

That doesn't answer the question Dunover how do you remove your make up before you exercise or after?

Your loyal fans want to know?

"Should I remove my makeup before exercise?"

Is a question I ponder, every minute of every day :what:

Im still working out why bring heavily depressed affects my decision maybe after a session on rhino that normally depresses me I should remove my make up or wash or something.....

At this point, reporting these threads is futile.

I beg to differ. A Report is high priority stuff for us, all of the Mods pay particular attention to them.

While a Report doesn't stop the spam from happening it certainly ensures that it gets the soonest possible attention = removed.

So we're happy to receive them if you're willing to send them, and we much appreciate that readers do.

Make up smake up...the real question is, how do i exercise without being bothered to get up out of bed :eek2:. Removing my fat and still being able to be lazy would be a real miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back