New Slot Announcement Baywatch 3D by IGT

Oh Buoy another TV/film based slot, seems like there is one every other week almost, bayter watch your balance with this one I suspect, guard it with your life, by the time you fuck hoff you're bound
to be worse hoff than your starting balance, probably not a surf bet, probably another slot I will get board hoff quickly.

It looks and plays like it was made at the same time as the original Baywatch
IGT always look years behind the new guys.

Sadly i couldn't agree more :(

I tried it just now in leovegas. And I can say for sure it is another bad IGT slot. Couldn't get a feature from 500 spins on it. So I will not be playing this again that is for sure.

I can also say that IGT and some other slot providers are making a lot of bad slots lately. You know the ones, the ones that just eat your balance and pays are as low as they can get away with.

I tried it just now in leovegas. And I can say for sure it is another bad IGT slot. Couldn't get a feature from 500 spins on it. So I will not be playing this again that is for sure.

Sorry, but this i completely arbitrary conclusion. This slot could have a very frequent feature, you just might have been unlucky.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back