Question lots folks stay in a brief-paced pla

lots folks stay in a brief-paced planet all of us is looking for to get the precise quickest restore, the excessive portions severa are normally a h Biogenic XR —for his most contemporary-day pos Biogenic XR ion, Matthew McConaughey shed along w Biogenic XR h kilos w Biogenic XR hin some time some others
Outdated URL (Invalid)

I see the retard bund are still going strong......:rolleyes:

Yes, it's overkill now. I have a todger like a broomhandle, more muscle than a silverback and skin like a Barbie Doll and UPS have worn the road down delivering it all to me. I've nowhere to go now...:oops:

If this spamfest doesn't slow down soon, I'm bloody gonna run out of sarcastic, witty and condescending posts at this rate :mad:

How blumin inconsiderate :rolleyes:

It's a bot network coming in from India and Pakistan, possibly some SEO company that has no clue or more likely, someone trying to harm the sites they are linking to by creating a dodgy back-link profile.

Until Bryan gets back and can ban India and Pakistan, we'll just have to firefight the twats unfortunately.

It's a bot network coming in from India and Pakistan, possibly some SEO company that has no clue or more likely, someone trying to harm the sites they are linking to by creating a dodgy back-link profile.

Until Bryan gets back and can ban India and Pakistan, we'll just have to firefight the twats unfortunately.

That would explain the err, 'interesting' wording and penchant for block paragraphs :thumbsup:

Probably bored Virgin Media call centre staff, after we all stopped ringing them due to having to explain everything six times. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back