New Slot Announcement More shocking and Bizarre slots!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Wow, we moan about sexualisation of slots (well some do!) and juvenile themes, but this? Hitler, Kim Jong 2, Stalin? Nuke missile bonus! :eek:

Edited - replaced old dead YT link

Last edited:
This is probably Stalin from another provider too...
Kim-me something original for once!:mad:

Puns aside, it is in fact 'original', but jeez, who the hell came up with that? Team effort or dictatorial push from a despot fanboy head of develoipment? :p

Wow, we moan about sexualisation of slots (well some do!) and juvenile themes, but this? Hitler, Kim Jong 2, Stalin? Nuke missile bonus! :eek:

Where can I play that Mammoth slot? Feel like retiring early :D Seriously, shouldn't they pay the same in play mode as in real mode?
But this irreverent georgian humor is right up my alley.

Where can I play that Mammoth slot? Feel like retiring early :D Seriously, shouldn't they pay the same in play mode as in real mode?
But this irreverent georgian humor is right up my alley.

Yes, Mammoth with its 85,000% RTP. I suspect it's all a big pile of mammoth shit though, but the rest of those games played just as badly as my luck usually gets though. Weird. :confused:

The part that baffles me is that Mammoth does that with just two wilds on the screen? Two wilds on the screen sounds far too easily achievable to be paying such a vast sum? Something very strange about that one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly, I don't mind the sexualisation bit as much as a slot machine featuring the worst dictators in history to attract players:confused: Also, what's Napoleon doing here - he was authoritarian but not a dictator and certainly nowhere near as creepy as the other thugs on the reels. Won't be playing this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back