New Slot Announcement Dragon Champions by Playtech

But it's playtake.....
Thanks for the review...

A superb slot nevertheless. You can get big wins just with 4-reel combos of 10's or 9's with the Dragonfire symbols. I have seen 200+ x bet for 5/6OAK combos of Aces or Kings even in the base game. The free spins love retriggering too....:thumbsup:

Looks great.

However I believe you can't get a fullscreen Dunover.

You could get say...4 dragons on reel 1. This could be achieved by a lit dragon in the middle 2 positions on reel 1 and a lit dragon on the bottom position of reel 2 (or top depending of if the Dragon was on position 2 or 3 on the 1st reel). Those 1st 2 reels would give you a 4x2 for 8 ways. If you get a lit Dragon on reel 2 in the middle positions...then it would be 3x3 for a 9 way.

Lets say you get a lit dragon on the (top middle) position on reel 3. This would give a 4x3x3 for 36 ways.

What I am trying to say is, if you manage to get a full screen of Dragons on a reel, then the adjacent reel will only possibly have 2 dragons, unless of course if the adjacent reel to that makes a cross to give it 3 dragons. so no fullscreen possible.

I think the best is. 4x3x4x3x4x3 for 1728 ways of 10x = 17,280 times your bet ;)

Looks great.

However I believe you can't get a fullscreen Dunover.

You could get say...4 dragons on reel 1. This could be achieved by a lit dragon in the middle 2 positions on reel 1 and a lit dragon on the bottom position of reel 2 (or top depending of if the Dragon was on position 2 or 3 on the 1st reel). Those 1st 2 reels would give you a 4x2 for 8 ways. If you get a lit Dragon on reel 2 in the middle positions...then it would be 3x3 for a 9 way.

Lets say you get a lit dragon on the (top middle) position on reel 3. This would give a 4x3x3 for 36 ways.

What I am trying to say is, if you manage to get a full screen of Dragons on a reel, then the adjacent reel will only possibly have 2 dragons, unless of course if the adjacent reel to that makes a cross to give it 3 dragons. so no fullscreen possible.

I think the best is. 4x3x4x3x4x3 for 1728 ways of 10x = 17,280 times your bet ;)

Have you played it? You can get full stacks on all reels, I'm not referring to the expanding ones, just the normal reels. :thumbsup:

I've always maintained that Playtech make excellent games, and this is further proof of that. Company ethics aside, their software is right up there...their output recently is far better than anything Microgaining or Notent have churned out.

They're obviously a fan of the Rhino (4096 is it?) template, which is a smart move. Rhino's become a cult classic, and Buffalo did an admirable job, let down by it's slightly boring base game.

Looks like Playtech have hit it out the park with this one, good on them :thumbsup::cool:

Have you played it? You can get full stacks on all reels, I'm not referring to the expanding ones, just the normal reels. :thumbsup:

Ah you're right. Fullscreen possible in the base game, just not the freespins. Seems I was paying too much attention and none at all at the same time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back