New Slot Announcement Gnome Wood (Rabcat/Microgaming)

Talk about failing really hard here. This provider could have find something special making a Jack and the beanstalk knock off. Especially for countries that cannot play netent.

They almost had it but made it way too low variance and nothing special in the bonus like harps and keys etc.

Really disappointing. I was excited at first when I saw it

Yeah the bonus is a tad disappointing :( The walking wilds return too much in the base game so the free games don't really do anything. A x3 walking wild in free games would have been a nice touch, and slightly more generous reels. Played this on VS and couldn't find any RTP% info within the game, which is not for the first time on MG slots. I don't even think it was in the help window.

Yeah the bonus is a tad disappointing :( The walking wilds return too much in the base game so the free games don't really do anything. A x3 walking wild in free games would have been a nice touch, and slightly more generous reels. Played this on VS and couldn't find any RTP% info within the game, which is not for the first time on MG slots. I don't even think it was in the help window.

I played it the other day and I had a 2x wild and I believe 2 5oaks at the same time and Im pretty sure it paid me 2x for that lol.

It a useless slot to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back