New Slot Announcement Monopoly Bring the house down by Barcrest

ricky

Newbie member
Monopoly-Bring-the-House-Down-4_s.png

Looks like a shitter version of monopoly big event

Monopoly Bring the ***** down more like, not even win 2x your bet when you get all the favourable cards+locking wilds+free spins

By far the worst slot of 2017

View attachment 80463

Looks like a shitter version of monopoly big event

Monopoly Bring the ***** down more like, not even win 2x your bet when you get all the favourable cards+locking wilds+free spins

By far the worst slot of 2017

After a good win on DOA, I had 2 x £50 games on this. Not a single win. Nothing. Nada. Not even a quid.

Well that is what slot machines do to you. Remember those dice you were talking about :p

True - more fool me eh ;)

Or maybe because i had only just started playing it, it hadn't saved up enough money to pay me anything yet! ;)

Talk about a bad slot.

They really do make some atrocious slots these days.

Bad pays, dont like the way the reels spin. (that zoom in and out effect)

I played this a lot since launch to give it a good playtest. Every feature i had paid 1X bet. I had about 20 features on it too. only one feature out of those 20 paid 41X bet.

Seriously its a joke of a slot.

No idea why i even played it soo much since it launched. I will sure not be playing this pile of rubbish again thats for sure :(

Gave this a go on £0.20 stake yesterday and got a feature that went for £48 or so, which was nice. It's a good idea for a slot but the sluggish pace and lack of autoplay really spoils this and all the other SG slots. I really do wish they would get the lack of autoplay sorted. As DreamRJ says, the zooming in and out gets tedious. I like my slots nice and snappy. Quickspin and NetEnt are great in this respect, and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back