New Slot Announcement Emoji Planet by Netent

all the new Netent slots from 2017 pay awful return. i guess Netent hopes to find young people who wanna
play this just for Entertainment :rolleyes:

all the new Netent slots from 2017 pay awful return. i guess Netent hopes to find young people who wanna
play this just for Entertainment :rolleyes:

High-variance Jungle Spirit release in 2017 was a nice refreshment. Btw, this new game looks a bit weird to me in few of the aspects.

This game is actually really good, I like and I dont like many games...its nice when the meters below fills up alot and the "spin" could last long while seeing the winnings add up plus the multiplier...but it seem the "wilds" dont count when filling up the meters....too bad! :(

I could actually feel brain cells dying while playing this tonight.

Never again. Childish low paying garbage again from NetEnt.

Your 100% right...same for me last nigt..total garbage! Never again!

I like this type of grid slot - they're more interesting than standard slots, in that each spin can produce multiple follow-up wins.

But the paytable/RTP has to right, otherwise where's the excitement? I played this for a while, and on one spin picked up multiple bonus symbols, retriggers etc - it felt like a massive win was coming...

But when the bonus played out, the return was absolutely miserable. So I won't be going back to it either, sadly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back