South Park

liberec

Ignored posting rules for posting complaints
I miss South Park, my all time Fav Slot. Please tell me Netent hasn´t deleted this great slot ? :mad:

That unfortunately is true.

Today is the last day for South Park, South Park Reel Chaos and Aliens. :(

Really? Why do people like South Park, its got to be one of the weakest paying games I have ever played. Streamers who play it get excited if they get a 50 x on it, the features often pay like less than 10x, horrible game. Same with Aliens, beyond horrific that one.

I didn't know this but I won't be sad either.

Aliens,played it once or twice....Rubbish.
South Park never ever paid me a half decent win so no loss here either....Besides that random piles of wild shit on my screen for a 4x stake win isn't that appealing either.

South Park Reel Chaos was for me personally the best of the 3 but that said, didn't really get excited from that slot either... :);)

Err, what? When did this happen?

Bloody hell, it may not have made you rich but the first South Park was pretty well done and entertaining to boot. That was a pretty short license then....same for Aliens, but let's face it, they did botch that one. Must have played it about twice. Mostly :cool:

Been a bit for NetEnt for me, but South Park was definitely one of my favourites. The bonus in the park could pay pretty big with a few doubles, I got over 1000x bet once.

Aliens was a big disappointment. My old PC wouldn't even load it, and when I got my latest laptop, I was disappointed to say the least. Don't know what took so many resources, it wasn't that spectacular graphic wise for sure.

oh my gosh i loved this slot. i mean of course sometime or more often i lost as usual but sometime i had huge ( x100 - x800 )wins .
the 4 different bonus round was the best Netent in my opinion.

:(:(

Also the change to HTML5, there are probably a few games that are not making enough to warrant the work and i would think Aliens is one of them.
One of the worst games ever made... Just bad game design. I use that game in talks I do about slot game design to show that just because you can, doesn't mean you should

OMG - I'm devastated! :mad:
Seriously, I think South Park (1) was one of the best games NetEnt ever made... if not THE best.

I haven't played it much recently, but I'm really pissed-off that I didn't know this earlier so I could have at least had one final blast on it... :(

As a passing shot - here's 5 of my best ever wins on it:

Got to the end of the Kenny Bonus for a x169 win (not finished adding up in the screenshot)

SouthParkX169_Aug14.jpg

My biggest € win, when I got the Stan Bonus on a €5 spin. Bet x210

SouthParkX210_Nov14.jpg

Cartman's random "Beefcake" bonus filled all the middle rows for a change: bet x152

SP_BeefcakeX152_Mar15.jpg

Even the often crap Cartman Hippy-Blasting Bonus could pay big sometimes! Bet x201 (I also had a x243, but no screenshot of that)

SP_HippieX201_Jan14.JPG

My favourite Stan Bonus again - and another big win. Bet x234

SP_StanX234_Oct13.JPG

KK (Gutted, gutted, gutted!) :sob:

Nooooooooooooo! *shakes fist at sky*

I missed this memo - we're just removing them from the site now.

kenny.png

I worked there when they released Reel Chaos, really enjoyed both of them. I know the guys at NetEnt will be sad to see these go, a lot of hard work went into them. Sad day!

Yes it would be the end of licenses. Once those licenses run out there are a variety of reasons that they can't be renewed. Same for all branded slots.

I remember in Bryan's interview with Simon Hammon (NetEnt's CPO) he said South Park was his favourite slot. They wouldn't have let these go lightly.

I am not too upset about it, shocked a bit. Only thing i liked about this slot was the sounds and animations. It was a really funny slot to play and entertaining. As for pays well not that great. Will miss it a little bit.

As for Aliens and reel chaos, i will not miss those 2 what so ever.

I loved the original South Park slot. Had two wins in the 300-350x range. Reel Chaos and Aliens were terrible, though. I guess South Park being discontinued lessens the blow for Canadians somewhat.

Here's one of the wins from my tablet. I was watching a stream from Kim and Maja on my PC at the same time. Even low-rollers can gamble and watch a stream at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shame. I used to like playing South Park at low stakes for entertainment. Well-designed game and a great treatment of the brand. Hard to win on though but it was a slot I didn't mind frittering away £20 on over my lunch-break.

Funny enough, by pure coincidence I played Aliens a few days ago - and got to the hive very quickly (like within my first 30 spins or something).
Left pretty soon after with my profit, cos it can be hard work waiting for another feature.
Not one of their best for sure - but I did like the theme and concept (probably because the film is in my all-time top 10!)

Reel Chaos I just never got at all - that's one I WONT miss. "Vaguely Entertaining" is about the best I can say on that one!

KK

Funny enough, by pure coincidence I played Aliens a few days ago - and got to the hive very quickly (like within my first 30 spins or something).
Left pretty soon after with my profit, cos it can be hard work waiting for another feature.
Not one of their best for sure - but I did like the theme and concept (probably because the film is in my all-time top 10!)

Reel Chaos I just never got at all - that's one I WONT miss. "Vaguely Entertaining" is about the best I can say on that one!

KK

If you got to the end of the free spins you'd see the appeal mate. I'll miss that one it was perfect for rounding off balances. Ie have £850 and want to cashout on a grand nip onto SP reel chaos and play at 1-2£ hit big win and withdraw :thumbsup:. Glad I beat the feature before it was scrapped :(

Well at least there's the off-chance that another developer will get to make a South Park game, which is no bad thing. I thought the Netent one nailed it first time, but you can almost hear the gleeful rubbing of hands over at MG :eek2:

They've got the resources and know-how, provided they don't just re-skin Candy Dreams or whatever :(

Given their reasonable movie license tie-ins such as JP and T2 I'd like to see them resurrect South Park as it is a fun theme.

You'd think the Aliens rights might be easier to acquire, just do a reskin of LOTR/ Girls with Guns and Bob's your uncle.

Hell, maybe even Playtech could do these games......

One of the worst games ever made... Just bad game design. I use that game in talks I do about slot game design to show that just because you can, doesn't mean you should

Can you go into detail what exactly the mistakes and flaws of the slot are? I am really curious to know from a developers viewpoint! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back