New Slot Announcement 32Red's Saturday Night Takeaway

Mark_32Red (retired acct)

Dormant account
Hi Guys,

Some have you may have already noticed, but we went live with our brand new and exclusive Saturday Night Takeaway (TM) slot at 32Red this week, on Saturday night actually. :)

SaturdayNight_Takeaway_1_Loading_Screen.jpg

Featuring Ant & Dec themselves, this great new slot arrives just as the 14th series of one of ITV’s most popular shows hits our screens – and with over 8.8million viewers of the first episode, you can see why we’re confident this game is going to be a huge hit. :)

SaturdayNight_Takeaway_7_Promo_Msg1.jpg

Trigger 3 or more scatters to launch the show’s popular feature, Win the Ads – but instead of winning contents of ITV’s ad-breaks, the online slot version will reward you with free spins, a thrilling bonus round or a HUGE cash multiplier.

SaturdayNight_Takeaway_Win_The_Ads_7.jpg

SaturdayNight_Takeaway_BBB_2.jpg

So whether it’s Ant v Dec Free Spins, the End Of The Show Show or the Best Bits Bonus – get all of the excitement of Saturday Night Takeaway, 7 days a week, exclusively at 32Red.

SaturdayNight_Takeaway_End_Of_The_Show_Show_Bonus_3.jpg

Keep your eye on your inbox for an exclusive leaderboard coming soon where you can win tickets to the show itself, plus a VIP weekend in London. Plus I'll do a CM exclusive promo ASAP.

Would love your feedback!

Cheers
Mark

I will NOT be reviewing this one.

Those two are the most irritating, inane, moronic, half-witted, tedious, unfunny, bland, drivelling, gibbering, hysterical, pointless and detestable paid of c***s ever to hit a TV screen anywhere in the world, ever. Just seeing them makes me tense up with white knuckles and veins bulging in my forearms and neck and invokes feelings of rage, violence and torture.

I would rather spend a day with Jedward than just 5 minutes looking at even small slot icons of them. The one with the bad hair-weave and forehead the size of Hampshire is the worst.

Yes, Americans may have DT and Hillary, Canada may have Celine Dion, North Korea Kim Jong but at least none of them have A** and D**

P.S. Jesus, it's even worse than I thought, the game seems to have real video clips of the t***s too. No way.

Last edited:

Those two are the most irritating, inane, moronic, half-witted, tedious, unfunny, bland, drivelling, pointless and detestable paid of c***s ever to hit a TV screen anywhere in the world, ever. Just seeing them makes me tense up with white knuckles and veins bulging in my forearms and neck and invokes feelings of rage, violence and torture.

I would rather spend a day with Jedward than just 5 minutes looking at even small slot icons of them. The one with the bad hair-weave and forehead the size of Hampshire is the worst.

Yes, Americans may have DT and Hillary, Canada may have Celine Dion, North Korea Kim Jong but at least none of them have A** and D**

Could I tempt you to a meet and greet?

Just seeing them makes me tense up with white knuckles and veins bulging in my forearms and neck and invokes feelings of rage, violence and torture.
and just because you said all this, i think you owe us a review :D
would love to hear you shout at them :cool:

The people are demanding a review. A good 20 minute in depth analysis will suffice.
I await with baited breath.

Those two are the most irritating, inane, moronic, half-witted, tedious, unfunny, bland, drivelling, gibbering, hysterical, pointless and detestable paid of c***s ever to hit a TV screen anywhere in the world, ever. Just seeing them makes me tense up with white knuckles and veins bulging in my forearms and neck and invokes feelings of rage, violence and torture.

P.S. Jesus, it's even worse than I thought, the game seems to have real video clips of the t***s too. No way.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The overwhelming census seems to be that dunover has a duty to a fellow slot player to review this unbiased, and with a open mind.

I'm with Dunover on this one cant stand these clowns and anything they put their names to.
Think ill wait for the clone.

??

As a aussie i have no idea about this show but ill give the game a crack would like to see a black books game or a red dwarf game thou.

As a aussie i have no idea about this show but ill give the game a crack would like to see a black books game or a red dwarf game thou.

Luckily in Oz you are about as far away as you can get from the gibbering, drivelling tw@ts, but be warned!! - they come to infest one of your tropical islands each year to torture failed z-listers and other cretins usually only known to purchasers of newspapers with a reading age on 8 like the S*n. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back