2016 Christmas Contest

nikantw

Closed Account
Hi all,

It’s Christmas soon, my favorite time of the year!

So time for another Christmas Contest, to give something back to all of you for making this the best place to hang out in the web!

This contest will also run for 4 weeks, from Monday 28th and until Christmas 25th December. It will be based on daily tasks, one monthly task, and a point system. The monthly task will be winner screenshots. The daily tasks will be based on a weekly theme. These are:

Week 1: “Find the slot”.
Week 2: “Movie Quiz”.
Week 3: “Find the item”.
Week 4: “It’s all random”.

For every daily task there will be 3 winners every day, 1st gets 3 points, 2nd 2 and the 3rd 1. The monthly task will have 3 winners every week (getting 1-2-3 points) and 3 winners at the end (getting 4-8-15 points). Meister Minions get a 15 extra point jump start, as a reward for all their wonderful work.

All games count for the screenshots, but it must be you playing and the win must be no more than a day old. Highest multiplier wins. Post as many as you like.

There may be 1-2 special daily tasks at some point. Maybe the 1st special task will be in 5 days :D, so keep your eyes open.

The winners will be the 3 members with the highest amount of points at the end. In case of a tie, the tiebreaker will be a new winning screenshot on a game they will both agree.

Prizes are: 1st 30 euro, 2nd 20 euro, 3rd 10 euro, for every 1000 of my next withdrawal. So for example, if my next withdrawal is 600 the 1st prize will be 30, if it is 2300 it will be 90 and so on. I am counting on your positive energy to make my win higher and higher!!

General rules
Only one entrance per daily task, per person, per day. But if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
Post as many screenshots as you like, from real play or not, but you only get one spot on the winner list. So even if you have both best and 2nd best screenshot, you will only get the 1st position (and the points that go along with it).
I give a 15 extra point jump start to Meister Minions for their work and contribution. I think it is fair. If you are not one yet and you wish to become during the contest, please do. You will get your 15 extra points after your “nomination”.
Only for members that have 50 or more posts prior to this contest (sorry newbies).
Best to have a Neteller account to get your prize. But if you don’t I think we can find a solution.

Let’s begin. Have fun everybody!! :)

Hi all, :)

It's game on!

The monthly task, winner screenshots, is now on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Daily tasks also start. This week's theme is "Find the slot".
First task, find the slot from this image:

016cc002.jpg

Fastest correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.

Have fun! :)

Dead or Alive :thumbsup:

Very good of you to do this again this year (although I was secretly hoping you would)

Despite being the overall winner last year, I genuinely enjoyed the daily challenges etc (although yes, I admit I was crap at the movie trivia :oops:)

Something to look forward to each day over the next month.

Great Stuff.

(PS: I would (as previously promised) run something alongside this but AYK my luck has been on the floor and has been for months now so for now at least I will have to bow out, gives me chance to concentrate on yours however and I maybe run something in the new year)

The symbol posted is my main tin foil creator at present with the 'new' DOA

Regularly you would see 5OAK and 4OAK of this in the original, now its 3OAK at best and that's only if your on a roll.

I had a little session this arvo but I felt posting my 7x on DOA wouldn't quite cut it.

Are there any points for 5 disconnections within an hour and Novo games which disappear, reappear and freeze totally ruining my last £25 oh and a promise from live help to contact me and they didn't :rolleyes:

If so may as well hand me the prize money now :p

I promise my moaning will cease after my next withdrawal so will apologise now for spoiling the Christmas and New year mood for this and for next year :D

Find the slot.
New task, find the slot from this image:

016cc004.jpg

Fastest correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Have fun! :)

No point checking the thread as when I look the correct answer is already given by a certain person! :D:D:D
Anyway nice idea and I will try and gain some points with winner screenies this week. :)

No point checking the thread as when I look the correct answer is already given by a certain person! :D:D:D
Anyway nice idea and I will try and gain some points with winner screenies this week. :)

I just dropped lucky today matey, yesterday's had been up a good 2 hours before I even noticed the thread lol :oops:

Always worth a shot, plus more than 1 prize up for grabs :thumbsup:

I just dropped lucky today matey, yesterday's had been up a good 2 hours before I even noticed the thread lol :oops:

Always worth a shot, plus more than 1 prize up for grabs :thumbsup:

Ahahahaha no worries mate... It was meant as a joke... ;):thumbsup:
If I see it before anyone else I would not hesitate to answer either... :D

But I am at work so not always the opportunity to read new messages as quick as I want.. ^^

Remember, every task has 3 winners. First 3 correct answers get points. I will consider your post valid and you will get 2 points for today's task. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back