New Slot Announcement Jurassic World - Microgaming

If it is as bad compared to the original as the movie was they better make it with a RTP of 200%. But I hope they make a good one, as the first slot were really nice.

I am kind of excited for this release. Hopefully they extend on Jurassic Park slot (which I think is a great release).

If all they did was fix the t-rex mode to be moderately useful I could dig this!

Ahhhhh so that explains why they have been releasing crappy slots and clones for the last 2 years time they have been working on Jurassic World :p

That's some great news - never knew they were working on this. Although, got too much excited when mistakenly thought Release 05.09 meant May, not September. Damn..

Variance in the sticky wilds bonus must be absolutely off the charts with the added chance of non sticky wild reels and chance of extra spins.

My bank account will not enjoy the chase:p

Really looking forward to this now. New game, newly designed features - what you expect from a new slot.

Since it's releasing September 5, maybe the visuals will be improved by then. Looks very good and I'm certainly excited about Jurassic World as it doesn't look like some cut 'n paste job that MG loves to do.

At first look, graphics to me look much worse than JP. Like crossover between JP and Break away or even Basketball Star...I still have hopes for good Phantom in Opera.

Than again, will it pay is the key question...

And couldn't MG find some other color/font for big win animations.....

It looks good but I reserve the right to change my mind:D The Indominus Rex increasing wins reminds of Avalon II so you know you will be lucky to get 10x most of the time. The lab spins with sticky wilds looks very much like Girls With Guns Frozen Dawn and the other free spins with rolling reels looks like several other MG slots. The only brand new thing I can see about this slot is the Scatter Wild Free spins. It might be a goodun but we will have to wait until September to find out. I can feel my balance being zeroed out now:eek: I hope it will deliver on expectations when it comes to win potential but MG has let us down so much in the last few years so we will see I guess:)

MG promo videos never dissapoint. Amazing how easy to have your win multiplied by 245x or hit half a screen full of wilds :rolleyes:
But still looking forward to it, seems like a proper slot which is always welcomed.

Upon watching the video again I realised we we may see a Lost Vegas style low win paytable, it shows 4x chris pratt which only pays 2x bet, I would assume he is a high paying symbol, possibly the highest and yet it pays the same as four red zombies on LV.

If this is the case it should make for a more feature rich gameplay (like with The heat is on) or way more frequent wild wins on the base game (ala Lost veges), OR a lot of the rtp could all be tied up in the i-rex bonus (like Immortal Romance, Wild Desire)

Just a little speculation anyway. Still looks good.

MG promo videos never dissapoint. Amazing how easy to have your win multiplied by 245x or hit half a screen full of wilds :rolleyes:
But still looking forward to it, seems like a proper slot which is always welcomed.

yeah i was like wtf wheres the full screen of wilds screen and then it came up in last few secs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back