Raging Rhino misery

BeanParpington

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred
Would like to know people's record amount of free spins resulting in bonus guarantee? I smashed my record this morning with 86! 86 bloody free spins and bonus guarantee!! Feel sick

I hear you, my record is 30 something, but i hate rhino, together with montezuma its on my dontplay list.

B.

Even 30 something is frustratingly bad haha, I've had some big wins on rhino but montezuma has been a real git to me too! Gave up playing that after going over 800 spins without a feature then getting bonus guarantee, live and learn I suppose

Well that session drained 200€ in 45 minutes at 40c bets. You need a chunk of cash to have a chance...

Yeah I've had many a session like that, first time I played it I hit the feature after about 15 spins @ 80p and won over £600, seem to get most of my biggest hits @ 40p though, had 4 so far paying over £500!

Never seem to have any middle ground on it though haha I either win massive or get bonus guarantee, has anyone got 6 scatters? Most I've had is 4

Yeah I've had many a session like that, first time I played it I hit the feature after about 15 spins @ 80p and won over £600, seem to get most of my biggest hits @ 40p though, had 4 so far paying over £500!

Never seem to have any middle ground on it though haha I either win massive or get bonus guarantee, has anyone got 6 scatters? Most I've had is 4

Nicola on here got them at 40p I think. I might try rhino tonight when I'm up much higher. Been playing pyramid for hours on auto play at 10c bets balance is 81.20 seems tight but it's not. It's smart :cool:

Nicola on here got them at 40p I think. I might try rhino tonight when I'm up much higher. Been playing pyramid for hours on auto play at 10c bets balance is 81.20 seems tight but it's not. It's smart :cool:

Good luck Dave, if it took 200€ off you earlier I'd say you're due a change of luck

My best hit ever was at Virgin, first session I played it in there, second feature!!
1640x on one spin!

View attachment 60543

That's a beauty! Unusual to get the 3 on the first reel with a big win too! Best slot around when it decides to be nice like that! All my biggest wins since playing slots have come on raging rhino so can put up with it being a fucker now and again

Done it once :( but plenty of 3's :)

It has also been noticed that I have a habit of avoiding x3 multipliers and always x2 :p

My best hit so far was 1 rhino reel 1, X3, X3, X2, X3 and 2 rhinos on reel 6 @ 40p, a brilliant hit but just remember feeling gutted as I was spinning £1.20 about 5 minutes earlier haha

My best hit ever was at Virgin, first session I played it in there, second feature!!
1640x on one spin!

View attachment 60543

Nice hit! :thumbsup:

I play Rhino quiet alot, its probably my fav game at the moment.

But I have a question for you Dunover as I think you might know more than anyone else.

Is it at all possible to win either 324, 486 or 729 ways in the freespins?

In the base game the max win is a 216 way, just wondering if it's possible for more ways in freespins mode as it SEEMS possible of hitting 4 wilds with 3x and then you could have the 3 rhinos on the first and last reel for a 729 way.

Just curious...as I haven't seen it and wondering if the slot is "gimped" for a max way win of 216 ways in freespins also.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Nice hit! :thumbsup:

I play Rhino quiet alot, its probably my fav game at the moment.

But I have a question for you Dunover as I think you might know more than anyone else.

Is it at all possible to win either 324, 486 or 729 ways in the freespins?

In the base game the max win is a 216 way, just wondering if it's possible for more ways in freespins mode as it SEEMS possible of hitting 4 wilds with 3x and then you could have the 3 rhinos on the first and last reel for a 729 way.

Just curious...as I haven't seen it and wondering if the slot is "gimped" for a max way win of 216 ways in freespins also.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

OK, during my play have actually deduced it's possible to get the 3 each end with 4 3x multipliers therefore as you say 729 Rhinos max. This equates to 5467.5 x stake with a bit more IF you get multi-crocs on reels in middle with wilds. (you can't get 3 rhinos with croc on reel 6.)

However, the cheetahs pay 6.25 x stake per 6-reel line. The rhinos pay 7.5. Interestingly you can get a wild with cheetah on reels 2,4,5. You can get 2 on reel 1 and 3 on reel 6. So it's possible to get 2 x 4 x 3 x 4 x 4 x3 - reel 3 triple wild alone, 2,4,5 with one cheetah and triple wild. This equates to 1152 ways of cheetahs which if they fell with a single rhino reel 1 would pay 1152 x 6.25 for cheetahs alone (7200 x stake) PLUS 81 X 5 Rhino (also for 5 rhino 6.25 x stake) another 500 x stake. So theoretically you could hit about 8000 x stake on it because in this scenario you'd also have 81 x 5 9's too.

So wins we see of 2000-odd x stake are actually less than a third of potential. Of course DoA is the same. Theoretically it could pay 40-50000 x stake but IIRC only once has 10000 x been hit.

OK, during my play have actually deduced it's possible to get the 3 each end with 4 3x multipliers therefore as you say 729 Rhinos max. This equates to 5467.5 x stake with a bit more IF you get multi-crocs on reels in middle with wilds. (you can't get 3 rhinos with croc on reel 6.)

However, the cheetahs pay 6.25 x stake per 6-reel line. The rhinos pay 7.5. Interestingly you can get a wild with cheetah on reels 2,4,5. You can get 2 on reel 1 and 3 on reel 6. So it's possible to get 2 x 4 x 3 x 4 x 4 x3 - reel 3 triple wild alone, 2,4,5 with one cheetah and triple wild. This equates to 1152 ways of cheetahs which if they fell with a single rhino reel 1 would pay 1152 x 6.25 for cheetahs alone (7200 x stake) PLUS 81 X 5 Rhino (also for 5 rhino 6.25 x stake) another 500 x stake. So theoretically you could hit about 8000 x stake on it because in this scenario you'd also have 81 x 5 9's too.

So wins we see of 2000-odd x stake are actually less than a third of potential. Of course DoA is the same. Theoretically it could pay 40-50000 x stake but IIRC only once has 10000 x been hit.

Logged in to say cheers and inserted "cheers" as my login. Doh! :D

Thanks for in depth reply Dunover, appreciated.

So 1152 ways of Cheetah x £2.50 = A nice payday :p

Off to hit it! ;)

Nicely explained Dunover thanks, also just watched your latest video on YouTube! Another nice rhino hit! Well done mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back