EASY METHOD. Flat betting Straight Up.

Dane

Dormant Account
This roulette system of mine does not require much skill:D. I try to keep it simple. For each session I need a grid (6-6). The first line contains 1-6. The second line contains 7-12. Etc.
When I win, an isolated number has just been united with a group. An example from the first line: 2, 4 and 5 came. I then bet that 3 comes to united 2 with 4&5. If, however, 1 comes before it happens, 2 is no longer isolated. The line must be abandoned.
There are six horizontal and six vertical groups of six numbers in the grid. I chase the pattern in each of them. The sessions ends, if only seven of the 36 numbers have not come

Simple?

Then take away the number you first thought of, eliminate the non-supported algorithm, jack-knife the monkey and robert's your mother's brother.

Who said roulette betting had to be simple or even comprehensible?

This roulette system of mine does not require much skill:D. I try to keep it simple. For each session I need a grid (6-6). The first line contains 1-6. The second line contains 7-12. Etc.
When I win, an isolated number has just been united with a group. An example from the first line: 2, 4 and 5 came. I then bet that 3 comes to united 2 with 4&5. If, however, 1 comes before it happens, 2 is no longer isolated. The line must be abandoned.
There are six horizontal and six vertical groups of six numbers in the grid. I chase the pattern in each of them. The sessions ends, if only seven of the 36 numbers have not come

Isolated/abandoned/ended these are good words for roulette systems - they should indeed be isolated, ended and abandoned as quick as you like - run away !!

By the way didn't understand a word of this system that requires little skill

Maybe my commonsense prevents my understanding head from kicking in - Go me !!

The only time the words "skill" and "system" should be used in the same sentence as the word "roulette", is when you're telling people, that they will "skillfully" and "systematically" lose, when using this, or any other "system", playing roulette.
waving your magic wand over the wheel, while whispering woodoo words, work at least as well as any system, and is far more entertaining for the other people playing ;)

How the heck can anyone post about roulette in the skill games section ?....and be serious about it ?

Oh Good Lord, don't people realize I've the only sure-bet system? Visit my twitter, google, facebook, Idiotsapplyhere pages, give me your CC, 2 quarts of blood and 1st born, and I, and only I can show you how to win every time. GARE-UN-TEED....yup, I've the skill, know-how and charisma and the god of shrubs and leaves backs me up here, and if you doubt? I'm in like Flynn with the bank of Nigeria.....email me, let's get it going, we'll ride yachts and laugh at these fools together.

Hi Dane

I think what people are trying to say is that while a roulette system can help you lose more slowly and possibly provide a bit more entertainment, ultimately only Harry Potter could consistently beat a game of chance.

What you describe is more of a "strategy" than a system. You'll never win at roulette in the long term simply because it has a house edge and it's pure luck with no way of influencing the outcome.

Cheers

Simmo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back