play65-gammonempire.com closed down

peter1279x

Dormant account
hi all,

As yesterday Play65 closed its real money mode.
I dont know the reason why the site stopped its real money mode .
Probably cause of legislation i think.
All players with a balance in their account they can withdraw them until 12-sept
Sorry, to hear that since i had good innings from backgammon and this was the
best site for real money games.(fun money said they will keep running i dont know for how long though)

Maybe someone else, or this company (on a different locaiton) creates a new and worthing site for backgammon .
Whoever knows something more about this matter may write it here.

As far as our site has information the issue is not legislation. We have details from one of the affiliate managers that this is a case of a merge/restructure in the parent company Logic Empire. That is why all other rooms under the hood of Logic Empire cease Real Money Mode - GammonEmpire and PrimeBackgammon.

This is not a case of bankruptcy like it happened with TrueMoneyGames (a site that offered backgammon until few years ago). All players and affiliate are going to be paid out. This is what we have been assured. We hope Play65 hold their promise.

Source: Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Play65

I heard that Play65 lost its gaming license. I don't know if it's true or not, but I need to find another SECURE site where you can play backgammon for money. Any suggestions?

Found another site for backgammon for money

Found another site to replace Play65. gamecolony.com:thumbsup:. Have not bought tickets yet, playing free games, getting used to the site. Seems fine. Big plus, they have android app. Like that!!!! Anybody else heard about this site www.gamecolony.com. They android app is 'Backgammon GC' Want to have feedback before start playing for money there. Any input appreciated.:D

Hell No! This is one of the sites that I will not recommend to play for money. Software is terrible. You can see other better options at our site that deals with backgammon on the internet - www.onlinebackgammonmoney.com

If you are into playing backgammon on your mobile phone (iOS or Android) there may be something upcoming from GameAccount Network. I have read that they are developing a mobile application that is in the testing phase. Will it offer however backgammon for real money to be played on your phone or tablet is a unknown at the moment. It will be a killer though if they do it. Backgammon is a game that is great to be played from a smartphone or tablet.

backgammon gc android app

The apps are the way of the future. gamecolony.com offers 'backgammon gc' app for my Samsung Galaxy III phone. YEs, I agree the graphics are simple, but the site is very functional -- I had no glitches and it has great customer support. I think I will try it for money. Will keep you posted -- keep an open mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back