Little 32Red Special: from 0 to 1500, then back to 750 and cash out!

incrediblestuff

SearchingForTheHolyGrail!
webmeister
CAG
Figured i'd make a thread for this one, as i am really happy atm.. was looking grim for X-Mas, in terms of playtime, and fun, but 32Red changed that, or rather Pat H. my main man! :D:notworthy

Been quite busy, so have hardly kept track of CM, just the occasional glance here and there, adding thank you's and WTG's sparingly, but i will get back on track soon enough:)

Had to stop in to post these beauties though, as Santa apparently wanted to come a bit earlier this year! The welcome present from Pat in my account gave me nice playtime, and in the process i did a few continues on the 10K Xmas tourney, where i stopped at position 50 something..

The next day found 20,- Euro's (15 Pounds prize) Bonus Balance, so decided to play good 'ole Deck The Halls with it.. and so glad i did!

Have had the worst kind of Budget for gambling and fun the last months, and weren't it for Pat's Freebie i would have never won this:)

Started at 0.30, went up quite decently, and gradually raised bet, until i peaked at around 1500. then went high rolling on all the new slots, long story short, huge and exciting session on the house, which ended up with me cashing out 750,-...

Know it could have been double that, but when you get some for free, and then you take some more, you gladly give some back :D

So after the first pic i had a good feeling and raised the coinsize to 0.05, but figured 1,50 a pop was just a little too much with that balance so i only played 21 lines... You can see the hit, and i also posted the line win in FS, so you can see it may have been a bit more, i don't really know for sure and i didn't care enough to calculate, but feel free if you would like too:)

On to the screenies:

32santa200x.jpg
32santa417x.jpg
32santa417xlines.jpg
32santa291x.jpg
32santa113x.jpg

Thanks a bunch Pat, and 32Red!:cheers:

Figured i'd make a thread for this one, as i am really happy atm.. was looking grim for X-Mas, in terms of playtime, and fun, but 32Red changed that, or rather Pat H. my main man! :D:notworthy

Been quite busy, so have hardly kept track of CM, just the occasional glance here and there, adding thank you's and WTG's sparingly, but i will get back on track soon enough:)

Had to stop in to post these beauties though, as Santa apparently wanted to come a bit earlier this year! The welcome present from Pat in my account gave me nice playtime, and in the process i did a few continues on the 10K Xmas tourney, where i stopped at position 50 something..

The next day found 20,- Euro's (15 Pounds prize) Bonus Balance, so decided to play good 'ole Deck The Halls with it.. and so glad i did!

Have had the worst kind of Budget for gambling and fun the last months, and weren't it for Pat's Freebie i would have never won this:)

Started at 0.30, went up quite decently, and gradually raised bet, until i peaked at around 1500. then went high rolling on all the new slots, long story short, huge and exciting session on the house, which ended up with me cashing out 750,-...

Know it could have been double that, but when you get some for free, and then you take some more, you gladly give some back :D

So after the first pic i had a good feeling and raised the coinsize to 0.05, but figured 1,50 a pop was just a little too much with that balance so i only played 21 lines... You can see the hit, and i also posted the line win in FS, so you can see it may have been a bit more, i don't really know for sure and i didn't care enough to calculate, but feel free if you would like too:)

On to the screenies:

Thanks a bunch Pat, and 32Red!:cheers:

Great return especially from a freebie. Well done!

Not played this game properly for ages.

Cheers Incredible Stuff

Just to say thanks you inspired me to play this one for the first time in years. I won +300x on the feature.

Got a stack of wilds with Santas which paid about €40 in one spin on 30c bet!

I was very tempted to keep going like you did but my swings today have been crazy up to €70 then down to €20 odd euro then zero and repeat this 4 times and one NDB chip.

So thanks Incredible Stuff, maybe next time when I have plenty bankroll I'll try continuing on it gradually increasing my bet size. :thumbsup:

Cashed out €144 for about €36 profit after deducting my deposits. Better than zero.

Well done, 32 Red gave me $5 bonus and from that I ended up withdrawing $1000 which I already mentioned in another thread. So nice to see people have a nice surprise win especially before Xmas. Have a beautiful Xmas and enjoy :)

Congrats on the win, this Xmas themed slot has huge potential both in base game and free spins.

Have a great Christmas :)

Thanks my fellow meisters! :)

Indeed a great game with huge payouts, and just imagine if i had hit something on one of my several 100 7.50 spins ^.^
But i was very happy. Also can report that the money was in this Monday at the end of noon.. discounting the weekend it is then around 12 hours, so pretty fast effectively!

Merry X-mas to all of you as well, and i hope to see a few more of these threads, be it mine or any of yours, before the year is done!:cheers:

i had some xmas luck at 32red myself

under 50 depsoit 1k cashout
4 reel wild desire took a pic but my pc lost it
withdraw all my cash will i get it before xmas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back