from £10 to £1000

amourgirl

Not so Senior Senior Member!
Ok planned on a big bank roll with 32red and guts, however neteller was playing up so as betsafe had my mastercard details already decided to stick just a tenner on there while i waited for funds to clear at neteller.

Anyway what an afternoon, have been lucky enough to have all 4 bonus rounds a few times and have all my achievements except 5 wildlings and 5 Baratheons .....

Gone from £10 to £1k (cashed out £500 leaves me £500 to do with as I please)

GOT x100.JPG

GOT x50.JPG

got x 300.JPG

congrats congrats. Now buy me something nice. I'll take one of those black and white sponge cookies. Gawd mmmm so tasty!

Very nice turnaround, just mentioned that on the GoT thread. If only we could have days like this everyday :)

I was playing that aswell yesterday, no huge hits but a few 60-100x in a 5 minute quick spin, quite liked it and am going to play it now haha I also went from £10-20 to over £1000 twice this weekend :p

I never understand people depositing £100-200 straight off, I rather make small deposits when I see fit, usually works out the same as depositing big at once but it saves you the odd few quid when you get a big hit on your first few spins.

Oh I am getting my payback today -

It is not keen on me today not one bonus round regardless of where I play - I'm blinkin sure they are all linked somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back