Wild Celebration Awesome Win!

Congrats congrats :thumbsup:

If it is OK...lets put here best screens of TFROL Wild Celebration feature....

Still hot...second today (first was 1-2-5 reels and 29x win)...best on this slot so far...

265x (0.60 bet)

2m7c22t.jpg

Some half hour later got this decent one:

2h3zthf.jpg

So, yesterday in some 700 spins got 10 WC's and 12 bonuses (but those were not in the mood)...

Spotting your Resurrection of this thread I decided to give this slot a few spins last night. (Rare I am brave enough to play it lately due to its 'munch-ability')

Got the Feature real quick and chose the top one (diamonds n something or another?) paid around 40x.

Carried on, few small base game hits here and there and finally got bonus again, chose wine n cheese and the 'special symbol' came centre reel about 8 times!!!! - Shockingly bad and paid about 15x.

Not one WC and went dead after 15 minutes but pleased to report I didn't lose anything during around 400 spins!

I am not lucky on this game, I play it now and then and can't get free spins at all. I think I'll have to make a lot of spins to get the feature. I am only still on the 10 free spins pick and can't get any further.

Might try it again soon lol

I am not lucky on this game, I play it now and then and can't get free spins at all. I think I'll have to make a lot of spins to get the feature. I am only still on the 10 free spins pick and can't get any further.

Might try it again soon lol

Be careful Mina :p

Take Immortal Romance at its worst and multiply it by 10 when TFROL is not in a good mood :eek:

Take Immortal Romance at its worst and multiply it by 10 when TFROL is not in a good mood :eek:

I would say that IR and TFROL switched parts for me lately.
I know how cold TFROL can be.

But also, if TFROL has paytable of IR (but keeps its bonuses and wild celebration), it would be my favourite slot without competition.
Wild celebration is much, much better than IR's WD (again, lately)....

Judging by the low return for 4 wild reels and the balance, I'd say minimum bet/0.30 :thumbsup:

Was 30c Jono.Third time i have hit the 4 reels and the other times were on a 60c and i think they paid 680 euro and 800 odd.
More than happy with that 30c bet return as it kept me going for a few days.
These days any sort of a win over 50 euro for min bet is a rare thing for me and many others by the looks of it.

Not the best (just below 100x) but it shows what happens when game is not loaded as it should...I was expecting to see wilds symbols on 3rfd and 4th reel (lile in wine and cheese), but it matches...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

LoL No Way thats a bit to much mutliplyer its a nice gamem but if you not trigger Freespins or "big" wins in the first 30-50Spins you have to quit....because it wion t let you go out then with profit..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back