Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo Online Casinos - Casinomeister
Page 2224 of 3601 FirstFirst ... 122417242124217422142222222322242225222622342274232427243224 ... LastLast
Results 22,231 to 22,240 of 36001

Thread: Winner Screenshots!

  1. #22231
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    33
    Reputation Points: 675
    You got this on your red rubies points . WTG!!! Hmmm, I think those purple trailing wilds are my favourite but like others, I rarely get the free spins. It is becoming one of my favourite games though. I'm still (glutton for punishment) a
    TSII
    girl.

  2. #22232
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    3,634
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    175
    Reputation Points: 22771
    Quote Originally Posted by taysh075 View Post
    You got this on your red rubies points . WTG!!! Hmmm, I think those purple trailing wilds are my favourite but like others, I rarely get the free spins. It is becoming one of my favourite games though. I'm still (glutton for punishment) a
    TSII
    girl.

    TY... To top it off, I just withdrew $2.5k and decided to use my Rubies before I made a deposit again. Needless to say It wasn't necessary to redeposit as I was promptly taken back to $2.5k...

    I used to play
    TSII
    but it does not compare to SWR. Sure there are lots of low paying features, but there are a lot of hits in the base game to keep you afloat. I do have bad runs on the Slot as well, but when I do get a hit it sometimes makes up for it.

    Good Luck... Hoping to see your BIG One soon...

    Nate

  3. #22233
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27
    Reputation Points: 97
    My 4th spin after opening the game this pops up. I never seen so many 25xbet symbols. It actually spun up a full screen of the gold medal. I have never even had a full screen of 1xbet symbols on any of the AWPs that the feature is win spins.

    Winner Screenshots!-trackandfieldmouse500xbet-jpg

  4. #22234
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    43
    Reputation Points: 1457
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    TY... To top it off, I just withdrew $2.5k and decided to use my Rubies before I made a deposit again. Needless to say It wasn't necessary to redeposit as I was promptly taken back to $2.5k...

    I used to play
    TSII
    but it does not compare to SWR. Sure there are lots of low paying features, but there are a lot of hits in the base game to keep you afloat. I do have bad runs on the Slot as well, but when I do get a hit it sometimes makes up for it.

    Good Luck... Hoping to see your BIG One soon...

    Nate

    I will break this slot tonight. Got dammit =) Been a while since i hit something on it. But i promise..tonight i will give you all a kickass screen.

  5. #22235
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East and West
    Posts
    1,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    74
    Reputation Points: 5622
    Quote Originally Posted by H1_Roller View Post
    Having said that....

    hahahaa...too funny
    Congrats
    POVERTY: Having too much month left at the end of the money

  6. #22236
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 4793
    Almost broke da Bank again.. yes, the blacked out symbol is also a jewel, and in free spins, heartstopping moment..
    Turned my monitor upside down and tried to hammer that last wild one step up, didn't work..
    Nice win anyway!
    Attached Images Attached Images Winner Screenshots!-so-close-j-jpg 

  7. #22237
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Planet Tharg, dark side, where nothing grows.
    Posts
    2,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 10291
    Quote Originally Posted by De Beuker View Post
    Almost broke da Bank again.. yes, the blacked out symbol is also a jewel, and in free spins, heartstopping moment..
    Turned my monitor upside down and tried to hammer that last wild one step up, didn't work..
    Nice win anyway!
    This awesome basic slot puts the animated features, 243/3125 winning lines, 200,000+ coins jackpots, new breed of promises all - delivers nothing slots, to shame
    imho
    . There is not one
    MGS
    casino I play at where I have not hit sapphires and wilds at least once, compare this with
    TSII
    (by far the most played slot by me), there is not one of these casinos where I have hit more than 3 reels in Wildstorm, 5 scatters, or a higher than x256 bet size feature return. Every slot I play regularly - Mermaids Millions, Bush Telegraph,
    BDBA
    , Queen of Hearts, Dino Might,
    LotR
    , and some I rarely play - Dolphin Coast, Cashapillar, I have hit 5 scatters on, why is it that the slot I have probably wagered more money on than the rest put together I just cannot hit these?, don`t even get me started on hitting the 4 wilds needed for wilds achievement at the only casino i`ve managed to hit 5 wilds at
    lol
    .

    Not stating that i`ve not had some fantastic times playing
    TSII
    , hell no, it`s just like many other similar new breed of slots and their inability to get anywhere near their feature payout capabilities, ie an Odin feature with 4-5 wilds and both birds doing their thing, you and me both have been 1 reel short from the actual jackpot playing
    BDBA
    in the past few weeks, (here`s mine) a 416x bet hit for a 4 reel win, completely blowing out the water any hit you see here from the big guns.

    Winner Screenshots!-soveryveryclose-jpg

    Whilst we have both hit the soft jackpot more times than we care to mention, where are the similar hits from the new wave of slots?.

    Lol sorry about the derail, but meh, it`s annoying .

  8. #22238
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27
    Reputation Points: 97
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh777 View Post
    This awesome basic slot puts the animated features, 243/3125 winning lines, 200,000+ coins jackpots, new breed of promises all - delivers nothing slots, to shame
    imho
    . There is not one
    MGS
    casino I play at where I have not hit sapphires and wilds at least once, compare this with
    TSII
    (by far the most played slot by me), there is not one of these casinos where I have hit more than 3 reels in Wildstorm, 5 scatters, or a higher than x256 bet size feature return. Every slot I play regularly - Mermaids Millions, Bush Telegraph,
    BDBA
    , Queen of Hearts, Dino Might,
    LotR
    , and some I rarely play - Dolphin Coast, Cashapillar, I have hit 5 scatters on, why is it that the slot I have probably wagered more money on than the rest put together I just cannot hit these?, don`t even get me started on hitting the 4 wilds needed for wilds achievement at the only casino i`ve managed to hit 5 wilds at
    lol
    .

    Not stating that i`ve not had some fantastic times playing
    TSII
    , hell no, it`s just like many other similar new breed of slots and their inability to get anywhere near their feature payout capabilities, ie an Odin feature with 4-5 wilds and both birds doing their thing, you and me both have been 1 reel short from the actual jackpot playing
    BDBA
    in the past few weeks, (here`s mine) a 416x bet hit for a 4 reel win, completely blowing out the water any hit you see here from the big guns.
    I had to estimate I'd say in the past 3/4 months since i started playing online I've done around 8000 or so spins on
    BDBA
    maybe more and I have only ever hit 5 gold bars with a wild and that was outside games. I don't even think I've ever hit 4 of one of the higher paying symbols with a wild in games.

    TSII
    on the other hand I've had quite a few good feature hits. Not so much the past 3 weeks it has been killing me but still done way better than
    BDBA
    .



    I am also sorry to derail
    lol
    .

  9. #22239
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 5455
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh777 View Post
    This awesome basic slot puts the animated features, 243/3125 winning lines, 200,000+ coins jackpots, new breed of promises all - delivers nothing slots, to shame
    imho
    . There is not one
    MGS
    casino I play at where I have not hit sapphires and wilds at least once, compare this with
    TSII
    (by far the most played slot by me), there is not one of these casinos where I have hit more than 3 reels in Wildstorm, 5 scatters, or a higher than x256 bet size feature return. Every slot I play regularly - Mermaids Millions, Bush Telegraph,
    BDBA
    , Queen of Hearts, Dino Might,
    LotR
    , and some I rarely play - Dolphin Coast, Cashapillar, I have hit 5 scatters on, why is it that the slot I have probably wagered more money on than the rest put together I just cannot hit these?, don`t even get me started on hitting the 4 wilds needed for wilds achievement at the only casino i`ve managed to hit 5 wilds at
    lol
    .

    Not stating that i`ve not had some fantastic times playing
    TSII
    , hell no, it`s just like many other similar new breed of slots and their inability to get anywhere near their feature payout capabilities, ie an Odin feature with 4-5 wilds and both birds doing their thing, you and me both have been 1 reel short from the actual jackpot playing
    BDBA
    in the past few weeks, (here`s mine) a 416x bet hit for a 4 reel win, completely blowing out the water any hit you see here from the big guns.

    Winner Screenshots!-soveryveryclose-jpg

    Whilst we have both hit the soft jackpot more times than we care to mention, where are the similar hits from the new wave of slots?.

    Lol sorry about the derail, but meh, it`s annoying .
    BDBA
    is BY FAR my most fav slot. a few months back I hit the 5 diamonds with the scatter on a 27cent bet to get $225. Well I can tell you since then I've spent thousands of dollars trying to hit that again. I play it about 3-4 times a week, is ALWAYS the first game I go to.

    I will start at around 54cents for the first say 300-400 spins then up it for another 300-400 spins and about as high as I will go is $90 odd cents per spin for a few hundred spins.
    Put it this way each session I do nothing LESS than say 1500 spins on the thing and I cannot hit a darn thing anymore.

    I try playing at mummies gold, Dash, Go wild etc but it just wont bite for me.
    Only a few 100X bets since all of this and I'm telling you this slot owes me some coin.

    I come here and see you guys getting good hits on it and Im thinking it will turn around for me but that is also running thin with me now.

    Of course i won;t stop until I hit the holy grail but my gawd is she a tight machine.

  10. #22240
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    out
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 30
    I remember reading on the other thread how teasingly this PJ moves from something higher to bronze.
    So, this one droped 1mm from bronze to silver. It already stoped and I was happy with 10 euros,
    when it finaly moved to the next block.
    My first progressive hit. On 0.30 stake.

    WoW...32Red!

Page 2224 of 3601 FirstFirst ... 122417242124217422142222222322242225222622342274232427243224 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.

Casinomeister is a registered trademark ®.  You must be 18 years or older to participate in any casino listed here