Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo Online Casinos - Casinomeister
Page 137 of 3601 FirstFirst ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 36001

Thread: Winner Screenshots!

  1. #1361
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 1432
    Having some luck today! They're coming in fives today!

  2. #1362
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    3,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    123
    Reputation Points: 10942
    Wow! Brilliant hits everyone!!!

    Particularly Jinxface! Two progressive hits in such a short space of time!!!! Superb

  3. #1363
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    5,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 6593
    I have two things I want to add to my "been there, done that" list - one is a progressive win, the other is a $20K royal.

    Won't happen until I get bored of WoE but let me tell you that WoE has become profitable if you have some control and patience, and cashout after big wins

  4. #1364
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    3,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    123
    Reputation Points: 10942
    Quote Originally Posted by spearmaster
    if you have some control and patience, and cashout after big wins
    That counts me out then...

  5. #1365
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 1212
    Quote Originally Posted by spearmaster
    Won't happen until I get bored of WoE but let me tell you that WoE has become profitable if you have some control and patience, and cashout after big wins
    It's bad enough having a Winner Screenshots section to encourage losing money to casinos, but claiming a slot machine is profitable To cope with the psychological trauma I'll try and assume the smiley means the whole statement was a joke

  6. #1366
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    5,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 6593
    Look at it this way. In the six weeks I have been playing, probably over 100K spins by now, I am ahead at least a few hundred (no exact numbers, since I stopped tracking everything when I went to Montreal).

    The main trick is never to raise your bet until you've had a bonus repeat within 25 spins, AND that the amounts you won on the bonuses were more than 50x total value. Exception is to raise your bet after a hit of 100x or more.

    And don't forget to set your cashout points - mine is multiples of $500. My last cashout was for $1500 from a $125 contest bonus.

    I'm not saying you can beat the online slots. I am saying, however, that playing can be profitable if you have decent luck, good control and plenty of patience.

  7. #1367
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Bierland...
    Posts
    25,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    15
    Reputation Points: 131730
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvio
    It's bad enough having a Winner Screenshots section to encourage losing money to casinos...
    You wouldn't happen to be roomates with Caruso
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.”

    ~Mark Twain

  8. #1368
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hampshire County, MA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by spearmaster
    I'm not saying you can beat the online slots. I am saying, however, that playing can be profitable if you have decent luck, good control and plenty of patience.
    The only way I know of to beat a slot machine is not to play it... With every successive spin, you are making it more probable that you will end up behind. Unless you can create a positive expectation situation, which I don't think slot machine designers would allow, patience is your enemy, control only works if you control yourself from actually playing too much, but luck, that is the one part where you are right: only thru luck would someone end up with a profit on a slot machine.
    The only ones that can be beat are the progressives, large or small, and those English type slots where the payoff is set and you know someone has lost a ton of money before you.
    Can you explain how that betting system you described is supposed to work? I don't understand where those numbers come from.

  9. #1369
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 1212
    Quote Originally Posted by casinomeister
    You wouldn't happen to be roomates with Caruso
    I tend to see the glass as half-full, but in the case of on-line casinos it's objectively nine-tenths empty, so it's a bit of a struggle

  10. #1370
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    5,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 6593
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiester
    The only way I know of to beat a slot machine is not to play it... With every successive spin, you are making it more probable that you will end up behind. Unless you can create a positive expectation situation, which I don't think slot machine designers would allow, patience is your enemy, control only works if you control yourself from actually playing too much, but luck, that is the one part where you are right: only thru luck would someone end up with a profit on a slot machine.
    The only ones that can be beat are the progressives, large or small, and those English type slots where the payoff is set and you know someone has lost a ton of money before you.
    Can you explain how that betting system you described is supposed to work? I don't understand where those numbers come from.
    Reread my post. I said "I'm NOT saying you can beat online slots".

    Patience means raising your bet with the casino's money, not your own. Control means you don't drop below your minimum collect levels - ie. in my case, I only gamble what is left over my $500 tiers - as soon as I drop back down to the nearest $500, I cash out.

    Patience is not your enemy. Time (or churn, take your pick) is your enemy. Patience has no direct correlation to time.

    I also said "playing can be profitable IF you have decent luck".

    Thus, what you are saying is quite similar to what I said.

    I do NOT advocate playing slots to make money...
    LOL
    ... to be honest, I wouldn't even treat gambling as a form of work. You play, you enjoy, if you're lucky you end up ahead or even. Nothing more, nothing less.

Page 137 of 3601 FirstFirst ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.

Casinomeister is a registered trademark ®.  You must be 18 years or older to participate in any casino listed here