Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo Online Casinos - Casinomeister
Page 1080 of 3601 FirstFirst ... 80580980103010701078107910801081108210901130118015802080 ... LastLast
Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 36001

Thread: Winner Screenshots!

  1. #10791
    NASHVEGAS is offline Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin, unfortunate troll PITA
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    MERS
    Posts
    2,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 13325
    Well much to my surprise being a RIVAL/TIV virgin the software only allowed me to withdrawal $2000 today of my balance which I did. I will be allowed to withdrawal another $2000 tomorrow then will have to wait a week to repeat this process,then 30 days from today's initial withdrawal to repeat the withdrawal process for any remaining balance after the initial $8000 is withdrawn....I can rationalize payments being made per the terms above but what I could not understand (well I really do understand fwiw) why the casino will not zero out my account balance NOW and then just make the withdrawal payments accordingly,,,STRANGE,,,I THINK MOST KNOW HOW THIS WILL END AS LONG AS MY BALANCE MUST REMAIN IN MY ACCOUNT PER BOTH THE SOFTWARE AND CASINO
    CSR
    'S!.......Now for some better news, at least my good luck continues and my balance is growing
    Last edited by NASHVEGAS; 12th January 2009 at 04:53 PM.

  2. Thanks hippo925, parpol thanked this post
  3. #10792
    NASHVEGAS is offline Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin, unfortunate troll PITA
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    MERS
    Posts
    2,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 13325
    Quote Originally Posted by kakata View Post
    May I ask you how did you chose to withdraw? ACH?WIRE? or what? If I may.Thanks
    Kakata, I will PM you in the morning or mid-day!TY,Garry!

  4. #10793
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 5101

    4 Aces

    Nice hit after a looooong dry spell. Cheers

  5. Thanks parpol, oyw7862, retlaw, N/A Points for Tags Given, yameater thanked this post
  6. #10794
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    56
    Reputation Points: 1206

    Thumbs up 32Red

    My third
    RF
    this month at 32Red

  7. Thanks Matthew23, NASHVEGAS, athlone64, proPoker, parpol and 2 others thanked this post
  8. #10795
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    A Vault!
    Posts
    6,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 23478
    Quote Originally Posted by NASHVEGAS View Post
    Well much to my surprise being a RIVAL/TIV virgin the software only allowed me to withdrawal $2000 today of my balance which I did. I will be allowed to withdrawal another $2000 tomorrow then will have to wait a week to repeat this process,then 30 days from today's initial withdrawal to repeat the withdrawal process for any remaining balance after the initial $8000 is withdrawn....I can rationalize payments being made per the terms above but what I could not understand (well I really do understand fwiw) why the casino will not zero out my account balance NOW and then just make the withdrawal payments accordingly,,,STRANGE,,,I THINK MOST KNOW HOW THIS WILL END AS LONG AS MY BALANCE MUST REMAIN IN MY ACCOUNT PER BOTH THE SOFTWARE AND CASINO
    CSR
    'S!.......Now for some better news, at least my good luck continues and my balance is growing

    30 days...
    WTF
    is that about, is that also the case even if you withdraw to
    QT
    ?...
    WTF
    ...

  9. #10796
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 1432
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWin View Post
    30 days...
    WTF
    is that about, is that also the case even if you withdraw to
    QT
    ?...
    WTF
    ...
    If you're a high-roller like Nashvegas... this is not the casino for you! Not with those cash-out limits! Sucks!!!!

  10. Thanks RobWin thanked this post
  11. #10797
    NASHVEGAS is offline Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin, unfortunate troll PITA
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    MERS
    Posts
    2,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 13325
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWin View Post
    30 days...
    WTF
    is that about, is that also the case even if you withdraw to
    QT
    ?...
    WTF
    ...
    Software (and T & C's) only allows $2000 per day to be withdrawn up to a maximum total weekly withdrawal of $4000 and a maximum monthly total withdrawal of $8000 regardless of one's method of withdrawal. The software simply will not allow you to withdrawal more than $2000/day,$4000/week,$8000/month. Thus, I now want to withdrawal all of my current balance of (approx.) $15000 but am only able to have withdrawn $2000 to date leaving a current account balance of approx. $13000. The software dictates the $13000 has to remain in my account until I am eliglible to withdrawal again per the amount and time restrictions above....I requested via CS that I simply would like to bypass the software restrictions in order to remove my current account balance in full and just put the funds in processing and pay me $4000/week up to $8000/month until I was paid in full. They would not zero out my account. I am not sure if they actually understood my request
    imho
    . I do not want to draw any conclusions though until RobRival and/or the THISISVEGAS rep. addresses the above as they may offer a solution that the CS reps could/would not.
    Last edited by NASHVEGAS; 26th January 2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: amend one word

  12. #10798
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    A Vault!
    Posts
    6,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 23478
    Quote Originally Posted by NASHVEGAS View Post
    Software (and T & C's) only allows $2000 per day to be withdrawn up to a maximum total weekly withdrawal of $4000 and a maximum monthly total withdrawal of $8000 regardless of one's method of withdrawal. The software simply will not allow you to withdrawal more than $2000/day,$4000/week,$8000/month. Thus, I now want to withdrawal all of my current balance of (approx.) $15000 but am only able to have withdrawn $2000 to date having a current account balance of approx. $13000. The software dictates the $13000 has to remain in my account until I am eliglible to withdrawal again per the amount and time restrictions above....I requested via CS that I simply would like to bypass the software restrictions in order to remove my current account balance in full and just put the funds in processing and pay me $4000/week up to $8000/month until I was paid in full. They would not zero out my account. I am not sure if they actually understood my request
    imho
    . I do not want to draw any conclusions though until RobRival and/or the THISISVEGAS rep. addresses the above as they may offer a solution that the CS reps could/would not.
    Yea, you should definitely talk to one of them Nash and see if they will just flush it for you so there is no chance of you losing it back...I got to say though that is some F@#%$d up terms there. If nothing else Nash you could always uninstall the casino and just forget about it until time to cash out again...I'd just hate to see you lose that amount back to them...

  13. Thanks NASHVEGAS thanked this post
  14. #10799
    NASHVEGAS is offline Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin, unfortunate troll PITA
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    MERS
    Posts
    2,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 13325
    Quote Originally Posted by tim5ny View Post
    If you're a high-roller like Nashvegas... this is not the casino for you! Not with those cash-out limits! Sucks!!!!
    Basically what the CS reps implied, no check that, actually it was expressed! This is also why I (and I hope others) remain open-minded until the TIV rep and/or RobRival addresses the situation as I agree Tim that the
    CSR
    's may have been dealing with an issue/situation (to my surprise) that they had little or no experience with.

  15. Thanks RobWin thanked this post
  16. #10800
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    49
    Reputation Points: 1233
    Only 70 x bet but nice saturday-hit anyway.

Page 1080 of 3601 FirstFirst ... 80580980103010701078107910801081108210901130118015802080 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.

Casinomeister is a registered trademark ®.  You must be 18 years or older to participate in any casino listed here