You GOTTA check out this site!!!

It could be the next Neteller for the USA

Wed, Jan 17th, 2007
NETELLER Founders Arrested by FBI, Charged with Money Laundering

NETELLER founders Stephen Lawrence (46) and John Lefebvre (55) have been charged with money laundering offences. The case against the two ex-NETELLER directors, who were arrested Monday in the United States, was outlined late Tuedsay by the US Attorney General in the Southern District of New York.......

Cool! Finally some action coming our way :thumbsup:
Looking forward to see this happen to the "MUCH better than PayPal" guys :D

Oh, by the way your link does not seem to work.
Please fix this.
I really need to throw some 1000 hard earned dollares at this exiting new payment provider!!!

Hey Dave.....you gotta check this out! (general posting rules re spam) Much better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! :poke:

Dave...........Dave.............(Dave's not here) :rolleyes:

I don't remember how, exactly...

...but I do remember getting a call from Neteller's collection dept, way back when, saying I owed them about US$3,500. I asked "How the hell did this happen?" and though I don't remember exactly what the reply was I do remember saying, "That's FANTASTIC! Close my account!!!" I never did like those ***holes!

I still remember my money that Neteller stole from me...

I sure miss you my lovely money, I wish all you little green backs were here with me and not in some Neteller twats bank account.

I still remember my money that Neteller stole from me...

I sure miss you my lovely money, I wish all you little green backs were here with me and not in some Neteller twats bank account.

Neteller claim to have resolved this issue by striking a deal with the DoJ (paying the "ransom" for release of the ex-directors & seized "evidence", the 55Mill bucks).

All US customers were supposed to receive their outstanding balances as a means for Neteller to exit the US market for good.

If they still owe money to US customers, then they still have outstanding liabilities, and I hope they are declaring these in their annual accounts, as not to do so would be rather "naughty";)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back