Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

philanderknox

Banned User: gobshite troll
OK, hot water time.

Same sex marriage is part of a political agenda to debase civilisation and destroy free humanity. Fact!

I'm sorry if some of our politically correct forumites are offended by this fact, I can't help that, but it is a fact.

Personally, I don't care if an individual prefers to bat for the other side, but I cannot silently stand by and watch a bunch of subversives destroy the very backbone of civilisation; the family unit; by promoting what are essentially minority interests; LGBT; as if they were the best thing since sliced bread.

What kind of message does this send to our youngsters? There have been numerous instances in the press where sex-education teachers have been reported for encouraging perverted sexual behaviour to the students.

It is no accident, it's part of the agenda.

The communists clamour for the abolition of the family, fact!

Sure, they'll trot out some nonsense about "children being simply transformed into articles of trade and instruments of labour."

But what they really mean is; the family unit is the last bastion of tribalism, and fairly impenetrable, and will need to be abolished if the elites are to have their Brave New World of genetically modified and brain-chipped designer slaves, who will work for virtually nothing and deliver the optimally efficient corporate product.

End of rant.

You can go ahead and ban me now Bryan :)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'm sorry that's the biggest load of bolix I have read in a long time. Each to their own I say, whatever makes you happy. I celebrated my 5th year anniversary to my partner this year, never been happier.

Rob :)

There are many things that have eroded the traditional family pairing, so I don't believe this to be the main cause at all.

Far more potent was 2nd & 3rd wave Feminism telling women that men suck and that they'd be better off being single. I knew of two mates growing up whose parents were together. Two. And no mention of same-sex marriage there!

I think the numbers are way too small to consider any detrimental impact on the man/woman pairing. We simply afford ourselves more lifestyles choices now :cool:

Interesting what you call a "fact". :eek2:

Reading some of your last posts you seem to be a conspiracy theorist. Get some help.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'm sorry that's the biggest load of bolix I have read in a long time. Each to their own I say, whatever makes you happy. I celebrated my 5th year anniversary to my partner this year, never been happier.

5??

I've been with my [strike]ball and chain[/strike] partner who I love for about [strike]55[/strike] 20 years :eek2::eek:

OK, hot water time.

Same sex marriage is part of a political agenda to debase civilisation and destroy free humanity. Fact!

I'm sorry if some of our politically correct forumites are offended by this fact, I can't help that, but it is a fact.

Personally, I don't care if an individual prefers to bat for the other side, but I cannot silently stand by and watch a bunch of subversives destroy the very backbone of civilisation; the family unit; by promoting what are essentially minority interests; LGBT; as if they were the best thing since sliced bread.

What kind of message does this send to our youngsters? There have been numerous instances in the press where sex-education teachers have been reported for encouraging perverted sexual behaviour to the students.

Sure, they'll trot out some nonsense about "children being simply transformed into articles of trade and instruments of labour."

But what they really mean is; the family unit is the last bastion of tribalism, and fairly impenetrable, and will need to be abolished if the elites are to have their Brave New World of genetically modified and brain-chipped designer slaves, who will work for virtually nothing and deliver the optimally efficient corporate product.

End of rant.

Your just seeking CM Rep points :cool:

There are many things that have eroded the traditional family pairing, so I don't believe this to be the main cause at all.

I don't believe that I claimed that it was the main cause.

You are absolutely correct, there have been many purposeful influences; feminism, the AIDS scare, even the Yorkshire Ripper (Jimmy Savile) and I could go on and on, but then I really would get banned.

Aldous Huxley penned 'Brave New World' in the 1930's, thirty years later he published a follow up 'Brave New World Revisited' in which he exclaimed surprise at how well the agenda was progressing.

OK, hot water time.

End of rant.

What a load of old bollocks.

Each to their own I say, as long as it doesn't affect me let everybody be happy.

If you were standing in front of me I would smack you up side your head! Get over yourself, it is not fact. I have been with my husband for 27 years and married to him for 21 years. We have plenty of friends that are in same sex marriages and by no means has it "DESTROYED" their family. Most have adopted children over the age of 5. Some chose to have children of their own. All these kids are loved unconditionally. The adopted children my not have ever felt the feeling of being loved before, so what is wrong with showing them that love is unconditional?

They are being brought up in a loving environment, learning right from wrong, empathy, compassion and UNDERSTANDING. Something you are lacking horribly in from reading your post. Just because you are not into something does not make it wrong. What is wrong is the way you come off stating it is a fact, so do me a favor, get the hell of your soap box and shut up! I for one don't want to hear your opinion because the "facts" you claim to know are crap!

Lori

What a load of old bollocks.

Each to their own I say, as long as it doesn't affect me let everybody be happy.

If you think this post is Bollox.

Try this one he posted in the Canadian terror attack thread.

Quote Originally Posted by philanderknox View Post

People, please don't get sucked in by this.

It is part of what is known as the (British) Great Game.

Thought the British Empire was dead?

Think again. It merely went under the radar, operating through proxies; namely the global network of Freemasonry, this 'ISIS' nonsense is a part of that network (Muslim Brotherhood, Wahabbiists).

The thing is, it was never the British people that strove for empire, only the shadowy 1% super rich, and their sycophantic intellectual hangers-on, who were never really British anyway.

Definition of FACT from Oxford Dictionary:

A thing that is known or proved to be true.

You see the problem?? Probably not....

So let's try this.
Definition of BOLLOCKS from Oxford Dictionary:

Nonsense; rubbish (used to express contempt or disagreement, or as an exclamation of annoyance).

Taking the above into account I end up with:

Same sex marriage is part of a political agenda to debase civilisation and destroy free humanity. Bollocks!
I'm sorry if some of our politically incorrect forumites believe this bollocks, I can't help that, but it is bollocks.

Political correctness aside, your entire post just sounds like a conspiracy theorist rant.

If you were standing in front of me I would smack you up side your head! Get over yourself, it is not fact. I have been with my husband for 27 years and married to him for 21 years. We have plenty of friends that are in same sex marriages and by no means has it "DESTROYED" their family. Most have adopted children over the age of 5. Some chose to have children of their own. All these kids are loved unconditionally. The adopted children my not have ever felt the feeling of being loved before, so what is wrong with showing them that love is unconditional?

They are being brought up in a loving environment, learning right from wrong, empathy, compassion and UNDERSTANDING. Something you are lacking horribly in from reading your post. Just because you are not into something does not make it wrong. What is wrong is the way you come off stating it is a fact, so do me a favor, get the hell of your soap box and shut up! I for one don't want to hear your opinion because the "facts" you claim to know are crap!

Lori

Oh dear, I have really stirred up a hornets' nest now.

Don't misunderstand me. I have absolutely no problem with same sex relationships. And if you smacked me upside the head, I would sue you.

I am merely trying to inform the population at large that there is a subversive agenda afoot, which is intent upon ending free humanity as we know it. For no other purpose than to make the production of goods and the delivery of services as efficient as possible.

If you own an iPhone or an iPad, you should know that the poor bastards who put that thing together are subjected to horrific working and living conditions.

China is the model for the Brave New World.

Last edited:
Oh dear, I have really stirred up a hornets' nest now.

Don't misunderstand me. I have absolutely problem with same sex relationships. And if you smacked me upside the head, I would sue you.

I am merely trying to inform the population at large that there is a subversive agenda afoot, which is intent upon ending free humanity as we know it. For no other purpose than to make the production of goods and the delivery of services as efficient as possible.

If you own an iPhone or an iPad, you should know that the poor bastards who put that thing together are subjected to horrific working and living conditions.

China is the model for the Brave New World.

How the hell did China come into this? Look buddy, get the hell off your soap box, your not informing anyone of anything but your own moronic point of view. Same sex marriage is now going to have an effect of the production of good? Are freaking delusional or what? You really don't want me to knock you off that soap box, my husband will be the first to point out I broke his collar bone with a cast iron frying pan once, and he learned. You on the other hand really aren't worth the energy to raise my hand. Sue me.....what a freakin' joke!

How the hell did China come into this? Look buddy, get the hell off your soap box, your not informing anyone of anything but your own moronic point of view. Same sex marriage is now going to have an effect of the production of good? Are freaking delusional or what? You really don't want me to knock you off that soap box, my husband will be the first to point out I broke his collar bone with a cast iron frying pan once, and he learned. You on the other hand really aren't worth the energy to raise my hand. Sue me.....what a freakin' joke!

Tell your hubbie from me that I think he deserves a medal :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back