Terrorist Attacks in Canada

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnononaccred2
PABinit
The religion of peace strikes again. And this time in Canada, where these types of attacks arent very common two took place at the same venue.

While the Eskimos were battling the Winnipeg Blue Bombers inside the stadium, outside a white Chevy Malibu approached a traffic control post at a high rate of speed.

Knecht said the car rammed through a barricade, throwing an officer about five metres into the air, then crashed into a police cruiser.

The driver hopped out and began "viciously" stabbing the officer with a knife before running away, Knecht said

Islamic State flag was found in the front seat of the car.

2nd incident

A few hours later, while fans filed out of the game and were re-routed around the crime scene, a U-Haul cube van was stopped at a checkstop north of downtown.

When the driver was asked for his licence, Knecht said the name on the identification was close to that of the registered owner of white Malibu.

When confronted, Knecht said the U-Haul sped off toward downtown with police cars in pursuit.

The van intentionally swerved at pedestrians in crosswalks, Knecht said. Four people were injured by the van. The extent of their injuries was not immediately known.

"It is believed at this time that these two incidents are related," Knecht said. "It was determined that these incidents are being investigated as acts of terrorism."

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Sick filth. And now on Sky news an incident took place in France too, where the assailant was shot dead.

It's back in batches I see :mad:

Sadly, I cannot find either incidents on the front page of CNN but instead this is their front page. Its pretty sad when you stop reporting most news and only focus soley on bullying Trump

Yet fox news, CBC, yahoo, abc news and all the rest have it on theirs. I used to be able to go to CNN to get a quick update of whats going on before jumping on other sites. CNN had the most convenient outlay. SAD!

glowser.PNG

Sadly, I cannot find either incidents on the front page of CNN but instead this is their front page. Its pretty sad when you stop reporting most news and only focus soley on bullying Trump

Yet fox news, CBC, yahoo, abc news and all the rest of it on theirs.

View attachment 82511

Yeah, it's beyond embarassing with them. They're obsessed. Perhaps they should re-brand as ATNN (Anti- Trump News Network) :(

Our 'mainstream' media is pretty woeful too, mind. No mention of the Canada attacks here as of yet :eek2:

Yeah, it's beyond embarassing with them. They're obsessed. Perhaps they should re-brand as ATNN (Anti- Trump News Network) :(

Our 'mainstream' media is pretty woeful too, mind. No mention of the Canada attacks here as of yet :eek2:

I feel like after Trump trashed them so much they had a board meeting and declared war on Trump and have been told to focus their energy on this.

I cant really find the France attack anywhere. I had to google it but then went to BBC and found a small article there on the front page. it looks like some sort of knife attack.

I hope we dont find out these terrorists were allowed in our country because of Trudeaus non chalant immigration policies. I guess its not any better if they are home grown but I really hate to see these attacks because of some irresponsible government not vetting people.

Sounds satanic :D:eek2::eek:

People, please don't get sucked in by this.

It is part of what is known as the (British) Great Game.

Thought the British Empire was dead?

Think again. It merely went under the radar, operating through proxies; namely the global network of Freemasonry, this 'ISIS' nonsense is a part of that network (Muslim Brotherhood, Wahabbiists).

The thing is, it was never the British people that strove for empire, only the shadowy 1% super rich, and their sycophantic intellectual hangers-on, who were never really British anyway.

The religion of peace strikes again. And this time in Canada, where these types of attacks arent very common two took place at the same venue.

2nd incident

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You can go on spreading your opinion regarding CNN, Trump or whatever but I wish you would stop making this kind of remark. They are offensive.

As someone who lived in Canada, I've been frustrated about the lack of info but we are currently in times where there is a lot of important news occurring at the same time, Where there is no more that can be done to help the cause or nothing more to report on right now, it makes sense to give airtime to something that is going on. I know as the UK has a well known expatriate community in Spain including Catalan, it would be of importance knowing about the rioting and such due to the referendum. I'm sure if any more news comes about then it will get properly mentioned. It's a hard line to tow.

I've stopped relying on Sky News and BBC because i've just been getting frustrated with the reporting, it's not as groundbreaking as it once was. Call me a bit of a liberal but i've been watching Al Jazeera, France24 and DW on rotation a lot recently because they seem to get the right mix of reporting and breaking coverage. Weirdly i've been able to find out more on Al Jazeera about the incidents in Canada and France, including some very good reporting on the ground than the BBC at present.

People, please don't get sucked in by this.

It is part of what is known as the (British) Great Game.

Thought the British Empire was dead?

Think again. It merely went under the radar, operating through proxies; namely the global network of Freemasonry, this 'ISIS' nonsense is a part of that network (Muslim Brotherhood, Wahabbiists).

The thing is, it was never the British people that strove for empire, only the shadowy 1% super rich, and their sycophantic intellectual hangers-on, who were never really British anyway.

What have you been smoking and drinking?

where there is a lot of important news occurring at the same time.

What trump says on twitter and what pundits think of him is not more important than actual news.

But I will say that CBC, even though they do fill their site with liberal propaganda because they are paid by the government here, they do make sure to include most things important and are pretty accurate.

They are offensive.

So is supporting child molestation, murder of innocents and torture. Which is written all through the Quran. If you dont believe me, go and read it.

And really there are alot more things to be offended about then some poster calling Islam the religion of peace sarcastically when there is terror attack after terror attacks, terrorist cells, isis, taliban etc that kill in the name of it

Its no different than members here mocking christianity which has been done in all these threads and no one got worked up about it

You can go on spreading your opinion regarding CNN, Trump or whatever but I wish you would stop making this kind of remark. They are offensive.

Why? it's sarcastic, that's all. Peaceful is a joke - misogynistic, abusive, bigoted, oppressive, medieval, brainwashing, anachronistic, intolerant and domineering yes, but peaceful? :rolleyes:

For most conflicts in the world today simply fill in the blank: Muslims vs _______ Now despite the PC media, forgive us for thinking there's a common thread here.

What trump says on twitter and what pundits think of him is not more important than actual news.

I'd argue that the comments by a countries leader about one of it's territories during a natural disaster are quite important. Whilst it may seem like punditry, CNN have also been covering the comments by Aung San Suu Kyi about Rohingya and the current ethnic cleansing. When you are the leader of a nation, you can't just talk freely or off the record. Everything said and done can change the world and affect thousands of people. Each tweet Trump makes is a statement on behalf of a nation and it's government.

I can't argue about CNN, I don't watch it, But the news over here is all about Catalan at the moment.

I'd argue that the comments by a countries leader about one of it's territories during a natural disaster are quite important. Whilst it may seem like punditry, CNN have also been covering the comments by Aung San Suu Kyi about Rohingya and the current ethnic cleansing. When you are the leader of a nation, you can't just talk freely or off the record. Everything said and done can change the world and affect thousands of people. Each tweet Trump makes is a statement on behalf of a nation and it's government.

I can't argue about CNN, I don't watch it, But the news over here is all about Catalan at the moment.

I disagree about that but lets put that aside. Why does what a pundit says that no one knows, more important than terrorist attacks etc? Reporting news isnt just for the sake of it. it is also a warning to the public to be weary of your surroundings in the time around attacks. id rather be informed about murders and attacks than what a CNN anchor thinks of trump.

But I see after CNN was pressured on social media about it, they finally decided to put the france and canada attack on their page.

Why? it's sarcastic, that's all. Peaceful is a joke - misogynistic, abusive, bigoted, oppressive, medieval, brainwashing, anachronistic, intolerant and domineering yes, but peaceful? :rolleyes:

For most conflicts in the world today simply fill in the blank: Muslims vs _______ Now despite the PC media, forgive us for thinking there's a common thread here.

Becasue I do. Just because it was supposed to be sarcastic doesn't make it right.

I know that you and lockinlove have a different opinion to this than I have so let's us just leave it at that.

Your dear old mum is spot on.:thumbsup:

Without wishing to cause offence, all this nonsense about CNN, Trump, North Korea, Labour/Tory etc. is precisely that; it is all utter bollocks.

The plebs of this world are being played like a violin, by the tiny elite that own everything, and the brotherhood that is the freemasons ensure that they continue to own everything.

My mum had some obsession about how the Freemasons were running everything, even encroaching on her day-to-day life!

I don't talk about it because I really don't want to trigger her!! :eek:

I have an uncle like that, he even has one of their coins. I find the stories to be insanely interesting to be honest even if I dont buy into it

I have an uncle like that, he even has one of their coins. I find the stories to be insanely interesting to be honest even if I dont buy into it

I'd like to meet your uncle, and goatwack's mum. People like us are thin on the ground, and when we get together, we can talk for hours.

I'm afraid you lot are being led astray, and it is painful to watch, especially when one knows the end-game.:oops:

Yet fox news, CBC, yahoo, abc news and all the rest have it on theirs. I used to be able to go to CNN to get a quick update of whats going on before jumping on other sites. CNN had the most convenient outlay. SAD!

Another dig at CNN and another falsehood. You do like to twist things, do you, especially when it comes to CNN?

The attack in Edmonton happened at 04:15am GMT (1st October), at first it wasn't even clear if it would be treated as a terrorist attack. At first, there were some injured people in Edmonton. A story which normally doesn't get any further than a local news station. You posted at 13:03GMT conveniently showing only a fraction of the CNN front page.

CNN reported both stories and they are on the front page to the right of your Trump stories. Both have been updated the last time around 17:50GMT, so they were there earlier than that.

Capture 1046.jpg

Capture 1047.jpg

Fox News did have it on the lower part of the front page.

Per now, 20:31 GMT they posted the Edmonton story at 16:31GMT.

Capture 1048.PNG

The France story at 20:37 GMT, it says "just in"

EDIT: The video above shows that the France incident was reported at the same time on Fox, so we can take 16:31GMT. The story "just in" below is the latest report.

Capture 1049.PNG

Can you please explain what your problem is? The stories were published around the same time. (EDIT: similar time for both stories on CNN and Fox)

The link to your ca.yahoo story regarding Edmonton indicates that it was published around 12:30GMT, so only a couple of hours earlier than CNN and Fox. (EDIT: corrected publishing time from14:30GMT to 12:30GMT)

Not to mention that over 3Mio US citizens are fighting for their survival and you think that 5 injured people in Canada and a stabbing in France should be more important to an US News channel? All the while, Trump golfing with his buddies is tweeting that Puerto Ricans are too lazy to help themselves and want to have everything done for them.

Another dig at CNN and another falsehood. You do like to twist things, do you, especially when it comes to CNN?

The attack in Edmonton happened at 04:15am GMT (1st October), at first it wasn't even clear if it would be treated as a terrorist attack. At first, there were some injured people in Edmonton. A story which normally doesn't get any further than a local news station. You posted at 13:03GMT conveniently showing only a fraction of the CNN front page.

CNN reported both stories and they are on the front page to the right of your Trump stories. Both have been updated the last time around 17:50GMT, so they were there earlier than that.

View attachment 82528

View attachment 82529

Fox News did have it on the lower part of the front page.

Per now, 20:31 GMT they posted the Edmonton story at 16:31GMT.

View attachment 82530

The France story at 20:37 GMT, it says "just in"

EDIT: The video above shows that the France incident was reported at the same time on Fox, so we can take 16:31GMT. The story "just in" below is the latest report.

View attachment 82531

Can you please explain what your problem is? The stories were published around the same time. (EDIT: similar time for both stories on CNN and Fox)

The link to your ca.yahoo story regarding Edmonton indicates that it was published around 12:30GMT, so only a couple of hours earlier than CNN and Fox. (EDIT: corrected publishing time from14:30GMT to 12:30GMT)

Not to mention that over 3Mio US citizens are fighting for their survival and you think that 5 injured people in Canada and a stabbing in France should be more important to an US News channel? All the while, Trump golfing with his buddies is tweeting that Puerto Ricans are too lazy to help themselves and want to have everything done for them.

Whats with the constant lying and misleading stuff from you?

This is CNNs front page. The two arrows are what was added well after the facts. They were approx 5 hours behind every news outlet and only seemed to put it on there after there was a twiiter uproar why they were only posting garbage about trump tweets.

The below was added approx 3pm eastern time (which I posted about on the next page). The other news outlets had those reports approx 5 hours prior.

I think you should just stop in all honesty. I mean doesnt common sense tell you I wouldnt come in here and lie when people could check cnn and see it wasnt there for themselves?

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 71

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back