9/11

geordiecolin

Banned for being a troll and disrespecting admin
PABnononaccred
A recent poll in America found that a slight majority of American's now believe that 9/11 was an inside job. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
A recent pole in America found that a slight majority of American's now believe that 9/11 was an inside job. What are your thoughts?

I though Trump had stopped immigration? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A recent poll in America found that a slight majority of American's now believe that 9/11 was an inside job. What are your thoughts?

Inside job or not, it certainly was a welcome opportunity to go to war again in a far away country, especially one they supported just 15 years earlier against the Russians. The war industry needed it desperately to test their latest "gizmos" and the US obliged as always.

16 years later and the damage done to the region will be lasting for decades to come. Yet the US has no interest whatsoever in ending it! In contrary, they would like to start a few more.

- NK - all options on the table
- Venezuela - all options on the table
- Iran - all options on the table
- list not complete :eek:

The history channel just ran a 3 part inside series on it. Watch it if you can. Not sure if it's on vod.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I remember when it happened. I was working a minimum wage job and people were running into our work asking to use the phone because they had family or friends at the world trade center or close by. I was like 18 so i didnt really know the seriousness of it. Only later on did I realize when I seen people jumping out of windows and falling to their death to avoid being burned alive. Firemen and police rushing in to help and many losing their lives.

I will leave whether it was an inside job to the conspiracy theorists or people who feel there is enough evidence to prove it. Which I dont think there is.

As for america asking for more war. That is not the case at all. The USA has been for years doing everything possible to avoid war with North Korea. Even now they still try sanctions while north korea tests nuclear weapons and threatens the USA with destruction, fires missiles over Japan etc and threatens Guam with attacks. I dont know any country that would sit by and be so patient as the americans have.

Iran constantly pumps out footage of their government and citizens chanting "destruction to america and kill all jews"

If america wanted a war there has been more than enough reason to go in that direction. Yet they constantly hold security meetings and go for sanctions to avoid war.

I remember when it happened. I was working a minimum wage job and people were running into our work asking to use the phone because they had family or friends at the world trade center or close by. I was like 18 so i didnt really know the seriousness of it. Only later on did I realize when I seen people jumping out of windows and falling to their death to avoid being burned alive. Firemen and police rushing in to help and many losing their lives.

I will leave whether it was an inside job to the conspiracy theorists or people who feel there is enough evidence to prove it. Which I dont think there is.

As for america asking for more war. That is not the case at all. The USA has been for years doing everything possible to avoid war with North Korea. Even now they still try sanctions while north korea tests nuclear weapons and threatens the USA with destruction, fires missiles over Japan etc and threatens Guam with attacks. I dont know any country that would sit by and be so patient as the americans have.

LOL.... you are forgetting one very important fact.

Who created the mess on the Korean Peninsula some 60 years ago??? Was the US attacked back then or even just threatened???? Certainly not!

Secondly, the language out of NK has been the same for decades and nothing happened. Yet the US together with SK keep running attack drills over the peninsula week-in, week-out. I don't know who has been the patient party here. Imaging Canada or Mexico doing attack drills on the US border every week, simulating bombardments into the US??? The US would respond in an instant, with "fire and fury". :eek:

LOL.... you are forgetting one very important fact.

Who created the mess on the Korean Peninsula some 60 years ago??? Was the US attacked back then or even just threatened???? Certainly not!

Secondly, the language out of NK has been the same for decades and nothing happened. Yet the US together with SK keep running attack drills over the peninsula week-in, week-out. I don't know who has been the patient party here. Imaging Canada or Mexico doing attack drills on the US border every week, simulating bombardments into the US??? The US would respond in an instant, with "fire and fury". :eek:

Exactly its been ongoing for 60 years so where is the threat from the americans or increased aggression? There is none.

Secondly, the language has not been the same. They have threatened but always backed down and it was always a negotiating tactic used by the koreans. Now, they have cut all talks, advanced their weaponry at a record rate which has never been done before until recent. And their threats and aggression has changed from empty words to military actions where they are now designing weapons for the soul purpose of hitting the US mainland.

Also, the increase in tests/launches since the younger leader took over has increased 1000%. He has already launched more tests than his father did during his entire life.

if americans wanted war they have more than enough reason to invade. Instead they beg china and russia for help and constantly draft new sanctions in hope that the regime stops its nuclear program and threats.

if anything, the USA is doing the exact opposite of what you claim

Inside job or not, it certainly was a welcome opportunity to go to war again in a far away country, especially one they supported just 15 years earlier against the Russians. The war industry needed it desperately to test their latest "gizmos" and the US obliged as always.

16 years later and the damage done to the region will be lasting for decades to come. Yet the US has no interest whatsoever in ending it! In contrary, they would like to start a few more.

True. :thumbsup:

Exactly its been ongoing for 60 years so where is the threat from the americans or increased aggression? There is none.

Secondly, the language has not been the same. They have threatened but always backed down and it was always a negotiating tactic used by the koreans. Now, they have cut all talks, advanced their weaponry at a record rate which has never been done before until recent. And their threats and aggression has changed from empty words to military actions where they are now designing weapons for the soul purpose of hitting the US mainland.

Also, the increase in tests/launches since the younger leader took over has increased 1000%. He has already launched more tests than his father did during his entire life.

if americans wanted war they have more than enough reason to invade. Instead they beg china and russia for help and constantly draft new sanctions in hope that the regime stops its nuclear program and threats.

if anything, the USA is doing the exact opposite of what you claim

Are you for real? Do you realize what kind of nonsense drivel you wrote there?

The war on the KP was never ended, it is only an armistice. And the US has stayed on the peninsula ever since with 10,000's of soldiers and all their heavy arms.

NK has no other chance than to build their own defences as the US will attack, as they have shown countless times, any country at their own will if it suites their interest.

And who is the US to decide which country in the world can have nuclear weapons and who not? Where does it state the US is entitled to them?

Last edited:
USA is always looking to fight a war somewhere. That's just a fact. Military spending is good business.

In regards to NK, they have borders with Russia and China. That's something different than bombing the shit out of a country which might be seen as problem for US foreign policy. Not to mention possible natural resources which USA could rip off.

I can say a few things about 9/11;

It's not a conspiracy. People have mouths. There would have been too many people involved and it would have leaked by now.

There's some evidence that Bin Ladin did it; namely he threatened America. You can see that here at around 5 mins.

A threat is evidence.

There's also problems with the argument that the US blamed Saudis for 9/11 so that they can go to war with Iraq.
If they were going to use 9/11 as a pretext for war it would have made more sense to blame Iraq.

Are you for real? Do you realize what kind of nonsense drivel you wrote there?

The war on the KP was never ended, it is only an armistice. And the US has stayed on the peninsula ever since with 10,000's of soldiers and all their heavy arms.

NK has no other chance than to build their own defences as the US will attack, as they have shown countless times, any country at their own will if it suites their interest.

And who is the US to decide which country in the world can have nuclear weapons and who not? Where does it state the US is entitled to them?

Ahhh gotta love Harry misinformed anti american jabs at every chance possible.

Americans will attack will they? Do you actually believe this stuff? You realize North Korea has always been weak and vulnerable and if they wanted to attack they have had the last 10-20 years to do so.

My god, some people have so much hate for the west they even resort to defending North Korea of all places. A country where the government starves their people so they can afford weapons, has sanctioned haircuts, raping female soldiers, if you get caught reading a bible you are executed, if you try and leave NK you will be executed or sentenced to life long hard labor, if you make an international call without government permission you will be shot and killed and on and on and on.

Yeah lets give these guys nukes

Where is the face palm emote when you need one? And you want to try and use the word drivel with me? lol please.

Ahhh gotta love Harry misinformed anti american jabs at every chance possible.

Americans will attack will they? Do you actually believe this stuff? You realize North Korea has always been weak and vulnerable and if they wanted to attack they have had the last 10-20 years to do so.

My god, some people have so much hate for the west they even resort to defending North Korea of all places. A country where the government starves their people so they can afford weapons, has sanctioned haircuts, raping female soldiers, if you get caught reading a bible you are executed, if you try and leave NK you will be executed or sentenced to life long hard labor, if you make an international call without government permission you will be shot and killed and on and on and on.

Yeah lets give these guys nukes

Where is the face palm emote when you need one? And you want to try and use the word drivel with me? lol please.

As usual you think you are the only one informed in this universe and know it all. :rolleyes:

Letting have NK nukes is not worse than the US, Russia, France, Israel, India, Pakistan etc having them. It is an existential thread to human life on this planet, period!

Do you think that the US is so super innocent?

I grew up in a similar environment like the one in NK, maybe not as extreme but we were just as isolated from the rest of the world. Those horror stories you mentioned are the propaganda you hear from your media. Certainly happens, but not on such a large scale as then NK wouldn't have many people left.

In essence, bad things can be found in any country, in some more, in some less. But that does not justify the US dictating who can have nukes and who can't. Especially, when a country never attacked the US nor came even close.

The opportunity for a better future on the KP was missed decades ago when they could have transitioned from an armistice to a full peace agreement. But the US was more interested in having its troops on the KP to keep Russia and China in check.

P.S. You haven't given any factual reason why the US would have enough reason to invade NK????

As usual you think you are the only one informed in this universe and know it all. :rolleyes:

Letting have NK nukes is not worse than the US, Russia, France, Israel, India, Pakistan etc having them. It is an existential thread to human life on this planet, period!

Do you think that the US is so super innocent?

I grew up in a similar environment like the one in NK, maybe not as extreme but we were just as isolated from the rest of the world. Those horror stories you mentioned are the propaganda you hear from your media. Certainly happens, but not on such a large scale as then NK wouldn't have many people left.

In essence, bad things can be found in any country, in some more, in some less. But that does not justify the US dictating who can have nukes and who can't. Especially, when a country never attacked the US nor came even close.

The opportunity for a better future on the KP was missed decades ago when they could have transitioned from an armistice to a full peace agreement. But the US was more interested in having its troops on the KP to keep Russia and China in check.

P.S. You haven't given any factual reason why the US would have enough reason to invade NK????

Its because you make ridiculous comments like who is anyone to tell others who can have nukes. And then you make even more outrageous comments which Im actually incredibly shocked by that you think giving NK nukes is the same as USA etc. And then further it by saying some countries have good and bad. Like wow. No. That is probably the most outlandish comment I have ever seen you make. Do you not understand that giving a country like north korea who proves to be unstable, no care for humanity and threatens the end of countries when they get mad, is just absolutely ridiculous? I honestly dont even think you believe that statement you made.
And it is not propaganda. Dozens of escaped North Koreans have come publicly with their stories.

p.s factual evidence? Showing attack plans on guam, publicly stating you will fire nuclear weapons at the USA if they dont like something the americans do. Suggesting Destroying an entire country of 132 million people because they dont like the USA condemning them. Firing missiles over Japan. I mean really what in the hell are you talking about?

If a country was threatening to destroy your heavily populated country with nuclear weapons, I highly doubt you would be ok with that. Especially a country who has gotten more aggressive, more advanced and more serious and detailed threats. Im sorry but it is your governments job to take this seriously and not just say oh well we dont believe them.

Its the same thing is if you had a neighbor living beside you threatening to burn your house down and this goes on for years but the threats become more serious and detailed. And you have a family and children to protect and you just sit there and dont do a single thing because you think "oh its just empty threats". Until one day......

If you make death threats of 132 million people, thats on you and you deserve anything you get. And everything becomes fair game.

Before I comment on the rest of your opening post could you please fill us in on your statement of why the USA are targeting Venezuela?

Utter bollox. That's my thoughts!

Strange that the anniversary wasn't mentioned on the news yesterday - I guess everyone's thinking about the current hurricane disaster.

KK
My guess is that the main stream media (MSM) are in bed with those that can make or break them that public opinion has dictated that short reference should only be made to 9/11?

Its because you make ridiculous comments like who is anyone to tell others who can have nukes. And then you make even more outrageous comments which Im actually incredibly shocked by that you think giving NK nukes is the same as USA etc. And then further it by saying some countries have good and bad. Like wow. No. That is probably the most outlandish comment I have ever seen you make. Do you not understand that giving a country like north korea who proves to be unstable, no care for humanity and threatens the end of countries when they get mad, is just absolutely ridiculous? I honestly dont even think you believe that statement you made.
And it is not propaganda. Dozens of escaped North Koreans have come publicly with their stories.

p.s factual evidence? Showing attack plans on guam, publicly stating you will fire nuclear weapons at the USA if they dont like something the americans do. Suggesting Destroying an entire country of 132 million people because they dont like the USA condemning them. Firing missiles over Japan. I mean really what in the hell are you talking about?

If a country was threatening to destroy your heavily populated country with nuclear weapons, I highly doubt you would be ok with that. Especially a country who has gotten more aggressive, more advanced and more serious and detailed threats. Im sorry but it is your governments job to take this seriously and not just say oh well we dont believe them.

Its the same thing is if you had a neighbor living beside you threatening to burn your house down and this goes on for years but the threats become more serious and detailed. And you have a family and children to protect and you just sit there and dont do a single thing because you think "oh its just empty threats". Until one day......

If you make death threats of 132 million people, thats on you and you deserve anything you get. And everything becomes fair game.

Hyperbolic drivel, again. :rolleyes:

First, NK is not a neighboring country of the US. Latest I checked there are some 5,700km to mainland US/Alaska, so your example with a neighbor threatening to burn down the house is as i said "hyperbolic drivel".

Secondly, the US actually burned down the North Korean house, they did not just threaten to do it. Hint: Read up about the Korea War and what Truman said.

Thirdly, nobody and i mean nobody ever made an effort to speak to Kim. And nobody knows how stable or unstable he is. So your comment about "NK who proves to be unstable" is complete hyperbole again with no factual proof whatsoever, unless you went to NK and met Kim.

Fourth, do you consider Trump to be stable? And do you know there is nothing in between him and the nukes, nothing, nada, zilch.

Fifth, no other country than the US is making so much noise about and issues so many threats to NK. Or did you see the countries most vulnerable (SK and Japan) making ever anything close to "fire & fury" threats. Maybe it is time for you to actually travel to Seoul or Tokyo and talk to some South Koreans / Japanese to educate yourself how they see the situation. I have been to the region quite a few times but I will leave it to you to find out. Hint: They are more afraid of what the US could be doing.

Sixth, because Kim was sitting in front of a map that showed Guam is proof for you that was an attack plan? Seriously? Ever hear the word "propaganda"?

Seventh, firing an unarmed test missile over Japan. Ask any scientist and he will tell you that to test range properly NK has to go over some country, no trajectory is possible going only over water. NK chose a trajectory which has the least population in Japan (actually hardly any villages or cities on the path the missile took) and the missile disintegrated on re-entry before it fell into the sea far off Japan's east coast. And the utmost part of their other tests were just over water.

Last but not least, the threats from NK only come as retaliation as to what they see and understand as threats against them. Again, in over 60 years they have not attacked a single country. Contrary to the US --> Vietnam, Cambodia. Iraq (2x), Afghanistan etc etc.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link. Before I attempt to watch it is it without any prejudice?

I didn't notice any but it does include the inteview petro posted and the thoughts leading up to getting it.

Before I comment on the rest of your opening post could you please fill us in on your statement of why the USA are targeting Venezuela?

Read up here:

And before anyone complains about CNBC, Fox News and others reported the same. CNBC happens to be the first showing Trump's threats in full when you do a Google search with: "Trump all options on the table Venezuela"

Hint: Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world!

Iran constantly pumps out footage of their government and citizens chanting "destruction to america and kill all jews"

If america wanted a war there has been more than enough reason to go in that direction. Yet they constantly hold security meetings and go for sanctions to avoid war.
I disagree strongly with what you have said.
Power is everything to America and to Americans American power is their basis for feeling safe in this World.
What right does any Country who already attains nuclear weapons have have to tell another Country that they can not join their table?
There are not many Countries who are not joined up to the banking system that American profits from. and any that don't who are weak enough are a target.
IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back