Goebbels reloaded

According to RationalWiki, he's batshit crazy, a fascist, an Islamophobe, an insufferable asshole, a racist and a shyster. He belongs with Donald Trump.

I just watched the video - what's wrong? He's a very good orator, Trump must wish he had Farage's smoothness and plausibility. So Trump gets Farage to speak, and nothing he said was untrue or controversial. Camoron got Barracks Obama to speak for him in the Brexit campaign, only it was so obvious the UK Govt. had put all the words in Obama's mouth people laughed at him and it cost the remainers dearly.

Comparing Farage with Goebbels is really wrong.

While I very much disagree with Farage and his agenda I still think it's a valid democratic approach and should be taken seriously. You don't have to agree with what he says in his speech but comparing him to Goebbels who was a Nazi maniac who sold (s)hitlers Holocaust via media to the German people is a bit much.

He was (and is) a superb orator, its a shame that the establishment finished him politically after a 6 month relentless kicking in the run up to the referendum via the media. Still, I guess if the media hate him and seeing I don't have a particular clue about politics, or probably much in general, I will appropriate that view to score cheap social points and give myself a self-congratulatory pat on the back. "That Farage is a right fascist, what a loony" etc. etc.

Comparing Farage with Goebbels is really wrong.

While I very much disagree with Farage and his agenda I still think it's a valid democratic approach and should be taken seriously. You don't have to agree with what he says in his speech but comparing him to Goebbels who was a Nazi maniac who sold (s)hitlers Holocaust via media to the German people is a bit much.

They are both arsonists. And Farange is in no way better than Goebbels.

And Hitler was elected in a democracy. Seriously.

Liberals are so much fun with their hatred against the voice of reason which this man was not only during the 'refugee' crisis but in almost all concerns raised by major events and in long term a gift for UK and other eu citizens like me. Nowadays has become a tabu to point reality and show the things with no decorum for the fear of offending artificial institutions created by the zionists to suprimate and extinct the greatest freedom of them all, of speech.

That tattoo may like nice if i hear him mentioning and going in detail about the mixed and frustrated rat Coudenhove Kalergi, the freemason zionlover father of EU that wanted the future race of the continent to be euroasian-negroid, his descendants following him by word. Pity that he escaped the Nazis by running thru multiple countries, as they were the only party at that time oppsed to pan european idea - in the making union of countries, for the sole purpose of making them bound to USSR Brussel rules, currency, the lack of borders to make it easy for his new race to breed decades later.

Very sick individuals prove to be the zionists and their muppets like frau merkle. Nuke tel aviv give the stolen land back to palestinians problem solved, then arrest alcoholist junker and his crew for treason of the continent. Like the gipsies were not enough burden now i have to live with another wild breed to meet the future race expectations of a mixed and sick rat from last century.

Liberals are so much fun with their hatred against the voice of reason which this man was not only during the 'refugee' crisis but in almost all concerns raised by major events and in long term a gift for UK and other eu citizens like me. Nowadays has become a tabu to point reality and show the things with no decorum for the fear of offending artificial institutions created by the zionists to suprimate and extinct the greatest freedom of them all, of speech.

That tattoo may like nice if i hear him mentioning and going in detail about the mixed and frustrated rat Coudenhove Kalergi, the freemason zionlover father of EU that wanted the future race of the continent to be euroasian-negroid, his descendants following him by word. Pity that he escaped the Nazis by running thru multiple countries, as they were the only party at that time oppsed to pan european idea - in the making union of countries, for the sole purpose of making them bound to USSR Brussel rules, currency, the lack of borders to make it easy for his new race to breed decades later.

Very sick individuals prove to be the zionists and their muppets like frau merkle. Nuke tel aviv give the stolen land back to palestinians problem solved, then arrest alcoholist junker and his crew for treason of the continent. Like the gipsies were not enough burden now i have to live with another wild breed to meet the future race expectations of a mixed and sick rat from last century.

Such eloquent and compassionate words, I think I am falling in love!:rolleyes:

I hope you will find a good psychiatrist, because you have some serious problems.

Wish you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back