Barack Obama praises Hillary Clinton in joint interview

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Barack Obama praises Hillary Clinton in joint interview

US President Barack Obama has paid tribute to what he called the "extraordinary role" Hillary Clinton played as Secretary of State.

In a joint interview on CBS, Mr Obama praised Mrs Clinton's "discipline, her stamina, her thoughtfulness, her ability to project".

Both Mr Obama and Mrs Clinton sidestepped questions about whether she might run for the presidency in 2016.

Mr Obama beat Mrs Clinton to the Democratic nomination in 2008.

He then chose her as his Secretary of State, though she was initially reluctant to take the post.

Mrs Clinton is expected to step down within days and Senator John Kerry to be confirmed as her successor.

In the CBS interview, Mr Obama said Clinton would "go down as one of the finest secretaries of state we've had".

"It has been a great collaboration over the last four years," he said.

"I'm going to miss her. Wish she was sticking around. But she has logged in so many miles, I can't begrudge her wanting to take it easy for a little bit."
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

From BBC News

Hillary might not be everyone's favorite but its time USA showed the world that females can assume the presidency too.

I was never really a Hillary fan, but I think she's done a fair old job under difficult conditions, and she has more balls than most of the male politicians swanning around the international scene at present imo!

If I were American I would be more interested in the recent revelations regarding Obama's question to his military chiefs.."If the need arises would you be prepared to shoot American citizens?", this was followed by the mock battles involving military choppers and the police in Miami and Houston shooting .50 caliber blanks.

How many purposes does staging mock battles over cities serve?.

I can think of only one.

Ofcourse he praised her.. They both work for the same paymasters.. He will, shoot her down or big her up, depending on which way the wind is blowing and if his paymasters want him to shoot her down or praise her up..

Sheesh anyone would think politicians worked for opposite sides..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back