The Legend of Isildur1 - BET RAISE FOLD if you remember

Haha awesome vid...
And yeah I remember my poker days,I just did not have the patience for longer periods of play so I won a few 100 and lost a few 100 over time and I think I am a pretty ok NL hold-em player but I rather love the live poker action in real life then staring at a screen on my laptop for hours looking at avatars so I basicly quit poker.

Now addicted to slots lulz. :D:thumbsup::p

I have to admit it is amazing how this young guy is playing, but I always keep wonder where the hell he got the money from to start his poker play, I mean he was nuking the nigh rollers since day 1 I think... correct me if I'm wrong

Isildur1 started his career with another alias, Blom90. At some point he managed to start with 14k SEK and three weeks later have 14 million SEK. This is around 2k$ to 2 million$

Isildur1 started his career with another alias, Blom90. At some point he managed to start with 14k SEK and three weeks later have 14 million SEK. This is around 2k$ to 2 million$

I read something different. That he was given $50 from his father as a birthday or a Christmas present into a poker account, and that he buildt that sum up. There was no 14k SEK he started with.

i little while before of isildur1 there was a dutch chinese guy nickname was IcallSowhat .. he won alot money too like 5 million and went broke... he still has a own table at fulltiltpoker.. only Blom had lucky he was promoted by pokerstars

On a completely irrelevant note one of the most interesting hands ever:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloom looks as grown up now:

Both by his look and the way he talk, lol.

I've played him on Full Tilt before. He used to slum in the 25/50 Pot Limit Omaha games a few years back. He's so aggressive it hurts. But unlike most super-aggressive players, he knows what he's doing. Playing him with a deep stack is not something I would ever dare risk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back