Bill Fillmaff

bgermain1985

PABnononaccred
Not sure if anyone's checking out the somethingawful.com scene, but "Fragmaster" from that community is a pretty funny guy.

Some time ago, he put together his parody on poker 'secret system' as alias Bill Fillmaff

His first episode is here:
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

The whole site and other episodes (in progression) is located here also:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I loved things like +EV discussion and "He checked raise me with an underpair, and my reverse implied odds were 500 million to 900. Damn it, another second place in these 2 person tournaments!"

Please let me know what you think of them :)
My wife doesn't play poker but she is smart and loves these things for how stupid they are. Also, you can skim past the DVD plug at the beginning, all the material is towards the bottom of the page.

Thanks stevohhh, I hope you enjoyed it :)

Like the BP stuff posted yesterday, anything based off truth can yield humorous results.

Perhaps a bit of a tangent, but fitting on the same humor, has anyone ever seen the movie trailer for Minsweeper :) you know, the game on windows.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Bill Fillmaff is one funny and creative guy.

Thans for the site addresses. I viewed half of them and will check out the rest later.

the best ones are the the ones where he actually plays a real pokerstars MTT and makes the final table a couplea times, quality stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back