ANother Bad Beat

Yes, a bad beat on the river, but Tran had the best hand on every street except the turn. :)

Gotta love when the best starting hand wins. :D

It feels so good to be the one on the other end of this bad beat. It's like all hope is lost and then miraculously you get the one card you need! I know JC felt really good after seeing that Jack on the river :) This is what makes poker so exciting to watch!

ok, just one more, this time I lay down the Bad Beat

Totally tilting here, shouldn't be call his repop, but i feel like gambling...Something bout flops like this that take you right off of the tilt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that floated his boat. He had a the best hand at the start though so I wouldn't really call it a bad beat. He just lost the lead on the turn but got it back on the river.

Well that floated his boat. He had a the best hand at the start though so I wouldn't really call it a bad beat. He just lost the lead on the turn but got it back on the river.

IDK which one ur referring too, but in neither did someone lose a lead on the turn... In the first, i flop quads despite being behind preflop, and in the second, I started ahead, went way ahead on flop, lost a lil but still ahead on turn, and get sucked out on, on the rio... Its not a BBjackpot bad beat, but it sucked...

I shot this from my backyard patio. It was an amazing night. So loud and so close. We love Alviso.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back