ecopayz for aus HIGHWAY ROBBERY???

ktruo123

Newbie member
hi

just like to know if these fees are normal for using e-wallets

*when i deposits $100 i get charge $6-$7 dollars and also $3 from my personal bank. which equals roughly $10.

so thats roughly 10% to deposit into ecopayz

* when i withdraw with ecopayz debit card, for a $330 withdraw i get charge $43.6 and plus $3 from the atm.

so thats roughly $46 (13.2%) to withdraw from ecopayz debit card.

hi

just like to know if these fees are normal for using e-wallets

*when i deposits $100 i get charge $6-$7 dollars and also $3 from my personal bank. which equals roughly $10.

so thats roughly 10% to deposit into ecopayz

* when i withdraw with ecopayz debit card, for a $330 withdraw i get charge $43.6 and plus $3 from the atm.

so thats roughly $46 (13.2%) to withdraw from ecopayz debit card.

The base currency at Ecopayz is always EURO, even when your ECO account is in AUD, the uploads are converted to EURO and your ATM cards are either in EURO, USD or GBP, hence anything you do will incur currency some conversion fee at some point.

1. $100 deposit
--> 2.9% credit/debit card deposit fee
--> 2.99% currency conversion fee

2. $330 withdraw
--> 2.99% currency conversion fee
--> x.xx% foreign bank ATM fee, sometimes it is a fixed amount (Thailand is 200THB or 8AUD)
--> 2.00% Ecopayz cash withdrawal fee

Would make it worse if you had 2 currency conversions for an ATM withdrawal as I have: Account currency AUD - ATM card currency EUR - ATM withdrawal currency THB. The fees are just piling up. But it is still cheaper than Neteller.

The best option is to wait until you have a considerable amount in your Eco account and then transferring it to your bank account, unless you don't mind the fees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back