Kenny Moving Within VS

bebo67

RIP Bebo
I'm not sure if this was formally announced, but in-case not, I'm giving a heads up. I was talking to Kenny via e-mail a few days ago, and this is a snippet of what was said.
Hello Jennifer,

Hope you’re well and having a good week. The time has come for me to move on to new adventures within the company. I’m excited to be a part of the ongoing journey of taking Videoslots.com to new heights, striving to become the very best that we can be with everything we do and deliver. Even though at times we had our differences, It has still been a pleasure getting to know you better. My colleague will reach out to you shortly so don’t worry, you will still have a friendly face to connect with if there’s any inquiries going forward. Please note that this email address will be closed down within a near future.
Yes we had our differences :oops:, but congrats on his new journey! And its nice to see VS promote within. :)

Hi Bailey0799,

We canceled the freeroll Battle and moved it to 21:15 and we are trying to solve the technical issue by then.

Br,

Daniel

Heres a mad idea, stop giving battle tickets out to half the world while you are having problems with the battles everytime there are a lot of people trying to play! :what:

Heres a mad idea, stop giving battle tickets out to half the world while you are having problems with the battles everytime there are a lot of people trying to play! :what:

Hi colinsunderland,

I do understand the frustration and we are right now working around the clock to fix everything so its back to normal.

Br,

Daniel

We sometimes forget that VS is a business and don't all business's market to attract new customers? As Dan says, VS has grown more than they could have expected - you can plan for growth but when that growth takes place exponentially then we have to expect some issues whilst the business compensates.

I know I can slate VS at times but even I understand the basics of any business - patience people and I am sure Dan and VS will get there in the end :)

Ok. I have only a few days left on the battles. I just scored 136 points on 100 spins on Birds on a wire. Everyone else is doing shitty too. Remove the battles until they are fixed. No one is going to get any prizes. Why piss us off over games that are clearly not working. :(

Ok. I have only a few days left on the battles. I just scored 136 points on 100 spins on Birds on a wire. Everyone else is doing shitty too. Remove the battles until they are fixed. No one is going to get any prizes. Why piss us off over games that are clearly not working. :(

Chill izi pizi
:cool:
They will do their best to fix these Things 4 sure !!

Im sure they will, but like I said I only have a few days left and why have battles on that people are getting dead spins?.

Your poor scores have nothing to do with the slots having technical issues.

People still get good or bad scores it all depends on luck. Technical issues will not be making you have bad luck. Take the Starburst happy hour that got cancelled. Games were not working right but still managed to hit my best ever score on 1 spin on starburst not that it mattered in end. But if technical issues were making games dead i would never have hit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back