Question firstsupplementCRAPMEISTER.com

This is the same person. Is there no way to block their IP or something? They are posting more and more each day.

not much can be done. Most of them are bots. It is very hard to stop them. Only other way would be to add 2 or 3 different captchas for new members to do.

This is the same person. Is there no way to block their IP or something? They are posting more and more each day.
I get the impression Bryan has been "out of the office" for quite a few days now, which is probably why this hasn't been dealt with quicker :(
I'm sure there would be no shortage of senior members volunteering to be "Spam Zapper Mods" if he wanted some...

KK

I get the impression Bryan has been "out of the office" for quite a few days now, which is probably why this hasn't been dealt with quicker :(
I'm sure there would be no shortage of senior members volunteering to be "Spam Zapper Mods" if he wanted some...

KK

I take it you don't believe in the powers of Androdrox Max Workout?

Everyone we really need to take this serious and stop eating any food. Meat, fruit, bear, camel etc. Eating can lead to continued living. Also consider stopping breathing. Breathing can cause a lot of problems as well :rolleyes:.

Is there no way to block their IP or something? They are posting more and more each day.

IP blocking is a Bryan thing. As to more and more each day that's not really true, it's been two or three each day through the week.

I get the impression Bryan has been "out of the office" for quite a few days now ...

Yup, first Vegas now on the road. I'm sure he'll deal with this when he has a few moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back