Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Caddell casinos and their affiliate manager

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation Points: 110

    Caddell casinos and their affiliate manager

    Can someone here tell me what is up with these guys and how they got licensed by the UKGC?

    I am a streamer and am fairly new to the affiliate thing (2 months in) and I have to say these guys are the worst. The affiliate manager doesnt respond to almost all emails. Ihave sent 3 in the last 14 days and not one response.

    And then the casino themselves. They have an awesome library of games. Really different blueprints and Nextgen. But they take 5 days to verify documents and then 4 days to send payments. If you are lucky.

    Their welcome bonus is outrageous. 35x the deposit and 35x the bonus.

    The other day they offered me $25 on a $200 deposit. Wagering $200 35x and then the $25 35x. $8,750 wagering on $25. Like are you serious?

    Who is in charge of this casino because holy ....This casino group could be awesome because of their games alone but the rest is an absolute joke.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the bus shelter, opposite GCHQ Benhall
    Posts
    9,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,927
    Thanked 10,907 Times in 3,978 Posts
    Rep Power
    455
    Reputation Points: 76969
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBonanza View Post
    Can someone here tell me what is up with these guys and how they got licensed by the UKGC?

    I am a streamer and am fairly new to the affiliate thing (2 months in) and I have to say these guys are the worst. The affiliate manager doesnt respond to almost all emails. Ihave sent 3 in the last 14 days and not one response.

    And then the casino themselves. They have an awesome library of games. Really different blueprints and Nextgen. But they take 5 days to verify documents and then 4 days to send payments. If you are lucky.

    Their welcome bonus is outrageous. 35x the deposit and 35x the bonus.

    The other day they offered me $25 on a $200 deposit. Wagering $200 35x and then the $25 35x. $8,750 wagering on $25. Like are you serious?

    Who is in charge of this casino because holy ....This casino group could be awesome because of their games alone but the rest is an absolute joke.

    Some Caddells do 35xB some 35xD+B. As for affy managers, there are several as there are numerous programmes each dealing with 1-3 of their casinos. In fact Full cream (G'day and Diamond 7, Hello) paid me quicker than any other programme this month, Monday 2nd. October. I had 5-scatters on
    DoA
    and w/d 1800 quid, submitted docs (without being asked, same day as I withdrew on the Sunday) and was paid Tuesday. Never had an issue with them, although due to unrestricted bonuses across the group they do sometimes bonus-ban players, or even close their accounts but always pay them first.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 642 Posts
    Rep Power
    92
    Reputation Points: 11442
    As a player, I think the Caddell casino's are great.

    The 35x D+B is only on the sign up bonuses I believe. Would have to check that.

    Rest of the time, if you dont touch your bonus funds, you can withdraw and forfeit the bonus.

    As for documents, never been asked yet.

    Withdraw times, I requested a withdrawal from one of the casino's on Monday Afternoon, went back on to my debit card at midnight last night
    Fruit Machine & Slot Win Video's
    > JD Fruits & Slots <

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bexhill on sea, England
    Posts
    14,186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    8,792
    Thanked 10,367 Times in 4,754 Posts
    Rep Power
    425
    Reputation Points: 60266
    Quote Originally Posted by dunover View Post
    Some Caddells do 35xB some 35xD+B.
    As JD said, (D+B)x35 only on the sign-up at all of them
    AFAIK
    - then just Bx35.
    Always been a problem for me with them, because I want to see the best offer as a welcome bonus - both as an affiliate and a player!

    KK

  5. Thanks Cyclops thanked this post
  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation Points: 110
    Quote Originally Posted by KasinoKing View Post
    As JD said, (D+B)x35 only on the sign-up at all of them
    AFAIK
    - then just Bx35.
    Always been a problem for me with them, because I want to see the best offer as a welcome bonus - both as an affiliate and a player!

    KK
    Exactly, tough to advertise 35x d+b

    But anyways support must have been wrong when they offered me this bonus which is not the welcome bonus. They insisted the deposit and bonus had wager on it. They even calculated the wager for me.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the bus shelter, opposite GCHQ Benhall
    Posts
    9,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,927
    Thanked 10,907 Times in 3,978 Posts
    Rep Power
    455
    Reputation Points: 76969
    Quote Originally Posted by KasinoKing View Post
    As JD said, (D+B)x35 only on the sign-up at all of them
    AFAIK
    - then just Bx35.
    Always been a problem for me with them, because I want to see the best offer as a welcome bonus - both as an affiliate and a player!

    KK
    Do they still have that dodgy example in their terms? Some say "......e.g. deposit 100, have 200 and wager 7000..." and some have the same sentence but "......e.g. deposit 100, get 100 bonus and wager 3500..."

    Check them all, you'll see it differs. I'm not saying you're not correct as it could just be a dodgy term that needs amending, but it's certainly there!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    9,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 2,778 Posts
    Rep Power
    276
    Reputation Points: 43490
    Defo 35 x D+B on All
    SUB
    's (usually 3-tier across most of their skins)

    Reloads, including 100%'s are 35 x D only

    FS promotions are 35 x FS Winnings.

    As mentioned can withdraw if not 'dipped'.

    Withdrew from 4-5 of their skins over last 6 months or so Highest being £1,125 - No docs request (sent anyway)

    After Dunover's recommendation, I joined their Casimba Casino the other day.

    Withdrew on Tuesday night around 9pm UK time, it was processed Wednesday 9am (about 12 hours which threw me a little) - Received today to debit card at 3.15pm

    Their average processing time from experience is about 30 hours and very rare anywhere near the full 48 which their terms state.

    These guys see 90% of my monthly slots budget these days, reasons been as you say, great catalog of games and regular bonus / FS offers which low rollers / small budget players such as myself rely on, more so when lady luck is not around.

    The only thing which is always nagging always in the deepest, darkest corners of my mind is their group wide pay and ban which has happened a handful of times to members on here alone.

    Experience says this group can certainly be trusted and cash outs will always be honoured, just don't continually take just 100% reloads, spread your deposits across their sites and don't join too many just for the
    SUB
    's.

    Another rule worth bearing in mind (not sure if it is in their
    T&C
    's as live help told me this one) Skrill / Neteller are not eligible for
    SUB
    's (winnings will be voided) BUT you can use them for reloads / email offers once the welcome "package" has been previously fully claimed.
    On a losing Streak?? - Take a break, Eases the pain, Keeps you Sane!

  9. Thanks dunover, goatwack, KasinoKing thanked this post
    Likes dunover liked this post
  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    2,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 798 Posts
    Rep Power
    91
    Reputation Points: 12332
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBonanza View Post
    Exactly, tough to advertise 35x d+b
    Just do what a lot of affiliate sites seem to do, and not just with Caddell.
    Advertise the post-welcome bonus wagering amount, and plead ignorance

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation Points: 110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono777 View Post
    Defo 35 x D+B on All
    SUB
    's (usually 3-tier across most of their skins)

    Reloads, including 100%'s are 35 x D only

    FS promotions are 35 x FS Winnings.

    As mentioned can withdraw if not 'dipped'.

    Withdrew from 4-5 of their skins over last 6 months or so Highest being £1,125 - No docs request (sent anyway)

    After Dunover's recommendation, I joined their Casimba Casino the other day.

    Withdrew on Tuesday night around 9pm UK time, it was processed Wednesday 9am (about 12 hours which threw me a little) - Received today to debit card at 3.15pm

    Their average processing time from experience is about 30 hours and very rare anywhere near the full 48 which their terms state.

    These guys see 90% of my monthly slots budget these days, reasons been as you say, great catalog of games and regular bonus / FS offers which low rollers / small budget players such as myself rely on, more so when lady luck is not around.

    The only thing which is always nagging always in the deepest, darkest corners of my mind is their group wide pay and ban which has happened a handful of times to members on here alone.

    Experience says this group can certainly be trusted and cash outs will always be honoured, just don't continually take just 100% reloads, spread your deposits across their sites and don't join too many just for the
    SUB
    's.

    Another rule worth bearing in mind (not sure if it is in their
    T&C
    's as live help told me this one) Skrill / Neteller are not eligible for
    SUB
    's (winnings will be voided) BUT you can use them for reloads / email offers once the welcome "package" has been previously fully claimed.
    You use their
    SUB
    ?

    But this post is the complete opposite of what ive experienced. The only reload ive ever been offered was that $25 with $8750 wager or whatever it was. Ive lost quite a bit of money with them and anytime I ask for a reload it says I dont qualify. I also dont get freespins and most of my feedback I get is negative. Actually the only positive feedback is their games. So its good know there is hope with them

  12. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    9,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 2,778 Posts
    Rep Power
    276
    Reputation Points: 43490
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBonanza View Post
    You use their
    SUB
    ?

    But this post is the complete opposite of what ive experienced. The only reload ive ever been offered was that $25 with $8750 wager or whatever it was. Ive lost quite a bit of money with them and anytime I ask for a reload it says I dont qualify. I also dont get freespins and most of my feedback I get is negative. Actually the only positive feedback is their games. So its good know there is hope with them
    Failed with a few and beaten some also.

    Most recent was at Casimba £25 dipper plus £50 bonus (£75 x 35 = £2,625!!) - Highest stake was 0.90p, average 0.60p

    Cleared and busted about 50/50 on reloads which I think is a reasonable record

    I also busted a previous
    SUB
    but still had my sign up / first deposit FS, played these after zeroing out so although a
    SUB
    , as it was FS bonus still only carried 35xB only.

    Jammy I know but hit a 4-Reel Wild Desire for over 1K which pretty much guaranteed a cash out that day (Spinland)
    On a losing Streak?? - Take a break, Eases the pain, Keeps you Sane!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caddell Group of Casinos
    By Nicola in forum Online Casinos
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 15th August 2017, 08:50 PM
  2. New BGO Affiliate Manager
    By bgoglenn in forum Introduce yourself! (New Members)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29th December 2016, 05:49 AM
  3. Hi I'm an Affiliate Manager and I'm new here
    By L&LEurope in forum Introduce yourself! (New Members)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 8th July 2016, 11:43 AM
  4. PlexGaming Affiliate Manager
    By VerboomC in forum Introduce yourself! (New Members)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd January 2009, 03:14 PM
  5. Affiliate Manager Question
    By bb28 in forum Online Casinos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th April 2008, 07:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.