Book Of Dead - Jackpot

Quickwin

Experienced Member
Isn't it typical? Like you always play a slot you play very often with 20-60kr bet (2-6eurobet) and that ONE time that you low rolling because bankroll is tight and hit the maximum win?

Well this happened to me today at Betvictor, decent win, (no doubt) but wish it was hit on my usual bet size 40kr and not 4kr.

Anyway here it is (4kr bet circa 40cent euro - win 2000euro) 5000X bet :

finally.jpg

Last edited:
Omg...
...I always worry about that....that is a pretty photo though....it's almost like the damn machine knows you are playing at lower stakes!!! lol.

it happens. But well done on the hit, very nice screenshot. Just ask yourself if it would have gave it you at the bigger bet size? probably not, but who knows. :p part of gambling and one of the many hundreds of questions we always ask our-self. they are called cognitive distortions by the way :)

Isn't it typical? Like you always play a slot you play very often with 20-60kr bet (2-6eurobet) and that ONE time that you low rolling because bankroll is tight and hit the maximum win?

Well this happened to me today at Betvictor, decent win, (no doubt) but wish it was hit on my usual bet size 40kr and not 4kr.

Anyway here it is (4kr bet circa 40cent euro - win 2000euro) 5000X bet :

View attachment 82125

To be honest I would be more likely to believe that if you played your normal amount, you would not have won anything. I notice when playing slot machines that they will nearly always pay % a lot more when playing low amounts

Whenever I get confident and or stupid and start playing high value spins, without fail the slot stops dead, not even paying me back what I put in.

This is reinforced in my mind when I lower the amount to what it was and it goes back to paying out plus not only that & I am sure it is just imagination here but it seems to pay back what I lost when playing the higher amount quite often.

It could have been worse. You could have hit this in a battle, and then won $3 total from the resulting 100 free spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back