Staybet pending withdrawal for a month?

vimala

Dormant Account
Just as the title states, Staybet has been pending my withdrawal for a month. I've contacted their live chat support and their VIP support several times the past month and each time I'm promised the withdrawal will be processed soon, in a few days, by the end of the day etc. Least to say, my patience has run out.

Our last email exchange where I explained my situation I was once again told the withdrawal will be processed soon and that the long pending time was due to them being understaffed in the payment department :what:

The following day of their reply I logged into my account to check if the withdrawal was approved but to my disappointment I saw that they had cancelled my withdrawal. Confused by this I went on live chat again. Their reason this time was some technical issue.. This is not the first time they've had technical issues. My first withdrawal request was made by Skrill but that was cancelled as well due to maintenance work according to the support agent. Instead I was told to withdraw by bank transfer which I thereafter did but as you all know now, it has been cancelled after pending for a whole month.

After talking to their live chat support and confirmed that Skrill is now working again, I've made my third attempt to withdraw from Staybet.

Third time's a charm? Let's see how this goes..

Just as the title states, Staybet has been pending my withdrawal for a month. I've contacted their live chat support and their VIP support several times the past month and each time I'm promised the withdrawal will be processed soon, in a few days, by the end of the day etc. Least to say, my patience has run out.

Our last email exchange where I explained my situation I was once again told the withdrawal will be processed soon and that the long pending time was due to them being understaffed in the payment department :what:

The following day of their reply I logged into my account to check if the withdrawal was approved but to my disappointment I saw that they had cancelled my withdrawal. Confused by this I went on live chat again. Their reason this time was some technical issue.. This is not the first time they've had technical issues. My first withdrawal request was made by Skrill but that was cancelled as well due to maintenance work according to the support agent. Instead I was told to withdraw by bank transfer which I thereafter did but as you all know now, it has been cancelled after pending for a whole month.

After talking to their live chat support and confirmed that Skrill is now working again, I've made my third attempt to withdraw from Staybet.

Third time's a charm? Let's see how this goes..

That's an awfully long time - They are stalling you sadly.

Hope you get paid - If not, consider a PAB (Read about it HERE). Also please ensure the rules are followed if you decide to submit :)

Nate

That's an awfully long time - They are stalling you sadly.

Hope you get paid - If not, consider a PAB (Read about it HERE). Also please ensure the rules are followed if you decide to submit :)

Nate

Thanks, Nate! After reading the rules for a PAB it looks like one shouldn't use it for getting paid though.

Hi , staybet is known from procedures like this. I have also pending withdrawal which has jumped twice back to my gaming account "for no technical reason" and all i hear is " please submit a new request". I had withdrawal about year ago from same site and same thing happened also then. It really pisses me off :( Complaining in chat wont do thing because the answer was " they can hold it for 2 months if they choose to"

Thanks, Nate! After reading the rules for a PAB it looks like one shouldn't use it for getting paid though.

Well, it depends. If you feel they are unfairly and deliberately holding back payment without reason (like you didn't use a bonus etc...) then you may submit one.

You could also always contact MAX for advice - he is the PAB Manager.

Nate

Well, it depends. If you feel they are unfairly and deliberately holding back payment without reason (like you didn't use a bonus etc...) then you may submit one.

You could also always contact MAX for advice - he is the PAB Manager.

Nate

I see. Thanks for the advice! :) I'll see how this progresses first.

Update:

After 48 hours since my Skrill withdrawal request was made, I logged into my Staybet account to check the status. It was still pending so I contacted live chat to double check the usual pending time for a Skrill withdrawal. The support agent(different from the last one I spoke to) advised me to cancel the Skrill withdrawal and make another bank transfer request as they don’t usually process Skrill or Neteller withdrawals according to the agent. He also assured me that the technical error will not occur again as he would notify the relevant department to keep an eye on my withdrawal request. Hopefully, the bank transfer will soon be processed as I requested it on Friday last week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back