hi mates

i cant laod neteller page or app

but transactions look ok

is this a general problem

thanks for the reply

muziq

thanks for the reply guys

still down at my side :(

Could be a temporary issue, it mostly is - however they have been discontinuing their services in several Countries..
If the latter was/is the case, you should have had some sort of communication about it -perhaps you missed one, or one is coming, but as long as your trnsactions are going through o.k. - i wouldn't worry too much about it.

If you feel it's suspect, go to the ATM and withdraw as much as you can though :p

I had troubles logging in using my WIFI connection in the past. Try to login via your mobile provider, that worked for me when neteller seems to be offline but worked for everybody else.

Dont ask me why but it worked. After one or two days everything went back to normal and i used it again just like before. Cant guarantee you thats your problem right now but worth a try.

seems its connection related i tried from my broadband connection and its working

when tried from my FTTH connection its not working both from different providers

don't know whats the error is

I had troubles logging in using my WIFI connection in the past. Try to login via your mobile provider, that worked for me when neteller seems to be offline but worked for everybody else.

Dont ask me why but it worked. After one or two days everything went back to normal and i used it again just like before. Cant guarantee you thats your problem right now but worth a try.

seems thats it i tried with a different connection and its fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back