Betfair Arcade Warning

benbfc

Newbie member
Hi all,

Just to make you all aware regarding the Betfair Arcade - i have had the worst run on their Ted slot (paying under 70% RTP) for days. No bonuses, completely dead. I play across multiple sites and Betfair are constantly the worst performing. Please be aware and gamble accordingly. (Their customer service is also rubbish).

I often play Ted and it is a game where you can have many sessions without big wins or features.

With little in the way of base game wins, everything is in the bonus round and what doesn't help is the gamble feature as when you get the bonus you often get greedy and lose it :D

In regards to Betfair, I just opened the game there and had a few spins and it's communicating with the same game server/RNG as every other site does. Just a bad run benbfc sorry to say and not Betfair :(

You know when you play a slot, get a few bonuses in a fairly short space of time and end up winning a fair few quid? Well you've just experienced the opposite. Could have happened on any slot, on any site. Absolutely no reason to call Betfair into question. Ridiculous premise for a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back