32Red bitch and moan

cjohno100

Dormant Account
I wouldn't recommend saying that if you wish to remain in this forum my friend.
i can understand his frustration, to be honest i find 32 red really poor now, i have played this site a good while and have noticed this year my luck has been really bad , very rarely get much above my deposits, i only seem to get a win of any note when i have bonus attached and cant withdraw, once my requirement drops down so does my luck, most of time when my requirement has gone i am back to lower than my original deposit, if i am having a little luck once i make a withdrawal my luck again goes to zero and always have to reverse the small withdrawal. i always play immortal romance and the best withdrawal i have had this year is £100 lol, i have probably deposited about 3000 or so, i very rarely win at 32red anymore, sometimes i wonder if it is random as my luck always seems to be controlled with my wagering requiremnts or if i have made a withdrawal , i dont think once this year i have won anything once i make a small withdrawal, i always have to reverse, i have probably made about 7 withdrawals this year all 100 or less lol. i find the bonus features are very poor and so many times i get 0 from the free spins, funny i very rarely remember getting 0 over the years but now its regular and most are lucky to pay 10 times the amount getting 5 of a kind is a rarety on the bonus feature now, i know its my choice to play and if i lose fine but i do find that on 32 red its become increasingly harder to get any entertainment or a good game, cant make just one deposit and play for hours a lot of deposits go in no time.

i can understand his frustration, to be honest i find 32 red really poor now, i have played this site a good while and have noticed this year my luck has been really bad , very rarely get much above my deposits, i only seem to get a win of any note when i have bonus attached and cant withdraw, once my requirement drops down so does my luck, most of time when my requirement has gone i am back to lower than my original deposit, if i am having a little luck once i make a withdrawal my luck again goes to zero and always have to reverse the small withdrawal. i always play immortal romance and the best withdrawal i have had this year is £100 lol, i have probably deposited about 3000 or so, i very rarely win at 32red anymore, sometimes i wonder if it is random as my luck always seems to be controlled with my wagering requiremnts or if i have made a withdrawal , i dont think once this year i have won anything once i make a small withdrawal, i always have to reverse, i have probably made about 7 withdrawals this year all 100 or less lol. i find the bonus features are very poor and so many times i get 0 from the free spins, funny i very rarely remember getting 0 over the years but now its regular and most are lucky to pay 10 times the amount getting 5 of a kind is a rarety on the bonus feature now, i know its my choice to play and if i lose fine but i do find that on 32 red its become increasingly harder to get any entertainment or a good game, cant make just one deposit and play for hours a lot of deposits go in no time.

did you have to reply to a thread from 2009?

If a thread is older than a year or so, please start a new thread - or else you'll get beat up by the membership. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back