Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: It pays to play

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    172
    Reputation Points: 23223

    It pays to play

    NO IT DOES NOT
    LOL
    .

    In any case I nether bet on sports unless its a back hander with a friend but I put some bets on for my mum on the grand national the other day and used Coral casino, I did have a choice where to put the bets on but coral has not done me wrong so there it was, Nothing came in,

    In any case does it pay when play? Well just got a £5 free token no strings heated so the first person to respond on what to put the bet on will get half, My half will go to (if a win comes in) To the boss's tin for Ted's kitty,

    I have not been on much due to work and stuff and Girls(nightmare) so hope your all doing well and spins are coming in

    I had a grumble about no wins recently after like the near grand I took out from hello casino the other week from free spins, and eat it all back but manged a small take out from VS today, No consolation uas they get it it back and more like quick timed

    It pays to play-76666-jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    3,383
    Thanked 1,769 Times in 982 Posts
    Rep Power
    98
    Reputation Points: 10092
    Football tonight mate u can give some good tips :-D
    GamblingBonusForum- Daily Updates With Best Casino Promotions And Free Spins / Freebies - Gambling Forum with offers from Casinos,Bookmakers,Poker, Bingo and lots more like contests, raffle draws.

  3. Thanks spintee thanked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    3,383
    Thanked 1,769 Times in 982 Posts
    Rep Power
    98
    Reputation Points: 10092
    Monaco - dortmund over 3.5 goals and Barcelona Juventus over 3.5 goals

    Or if only single allowed then Barcelona to go through on aggregate. :-)


    Ps i had no luck this year I had wins back start January at skyvegas. Since then luck so bad no withdrawals or profits only loss ;-(

    So maybe I can bring some luck for u as football tips I have given friends works. Also picked horse that finished 2nd at grand national :-) i wrote Cheltenham by mistake I ment grand national last Saturday
    lol

  5. Likes spintee liked this post
  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    172
    Reputation Points: 23223
    Quote Originally Posted by PaaskeDKnowUK View Post
    Monaco - dortmund over 3.5 goals and Barcelona Juventus over 3.5 goals

    Or if only single allowed then Barcelona to go through on aggregate. :-)


    Ps i had no luck this year I had wins back start January at skyvegas. Since then luck so bad no withdrawals or profits only loss ;-(

    So maybe I can bring some luck for u as football tips I have given friends works. Also picked horse that finished 2nd at grand national :-) i wrote Cheltenham by mistake I ment grand national last Saturday
    lol
    You have to speak to me in slot mode

    Monaco - dortmund over 3.5 goals and Barcelona Juventus over 3.5 goals

    I have not a clue what the above statement is
    lol
    , But the bets on if You can explain it, No good at placing bets on sports

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    8,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 2,778 Posts
    Rep Power
    249
    Reputation Points: 39109
    Don't want owt mate but I wish you the best with your bet and spins if you have sum later.

    Stay away from those bloody women matey, "The Female of the species is more deadlier than the male"
    On a losing Streak?? - Take a break, Eases the pain, Keeps you Sane!

  8. Likes spintee liked this post
  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    172
    Reputation Points: 23223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono777 View Post
    Don't want owt mate but I wish you the best with your bet and spins if you have sum later.

    Stay away from those bloody women matey, "The Female of the species is more deadlier than the male"
    You do not know

    You good married with kids so hard work is sorted, You try it with a women with kids with a mouth the size of titanic,

    I have just left the flower shop for christ sake, That was a struggle in it self tring to negotiate pries with delivery was as bad as trying to get paid from a no pay casino site ~

    I managed to sort it but by taxi delver, I have been up that lower shop a few times and there as thick as the soil the plants are in

  10. Thanks Jono777 thanked this post
    Likes Jono777 liked this post
  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 865 Times in 419 Posts
    Rep Power
    87
    Reputation Points: 11747
    Quote Originally Posted by spintee View Post
    I have not been on much due to Girls(nightmare)
    What did you do to get her upset?

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    172
    Reputation Points: 23223
    Quote Originally Posted by lockinlove View Post
    What did you do to get her upset?
    I do nout mate, she drink to much, I try explain that I good man and DO NOT TREAT ME AS SAME AS NEXT MAN,
    I give up, I mean we talking about Tee now well respected man, I must be too ugly

  13. Thanks lockinlove thanked this post
  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    3,383
    Thanked 1,769 Times in 982 Posts
    Rep Power
    98
    Reputation Points: 10092
    Quote Originally Posted by spintee View Post
    You have to speak to me in slot mode

    Monaco - dortmund over 3.5 goals and Barcelona Juventus over 3.5 goals

    I have not a clue what the above statement is
    lol
    , But the bets on if You can explain it, No good at placing bets on sports
    ahhh hehe sorry mate so u want me to suggest slot or slots instead hehe? to late for football now anyways but might be a good thing.

    Reason i gave football bets was because i understood u had been given a £5 sportsbet

    Let me know i can give a list of slots hope brings luck instead or maybe you have already been on it?
    GamblingBonusForum- Daily Updates With Best Casino Promotions And Free Spins / Freebies - Gambling Forum with offers from Casinos,Bookmakers,Poker, Bingo and lots more like contests, raffle draws.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    7,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,680
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Rep Power
    172
    Reputation Points: 23223
    Quote Originally Posted by PaaskeDKnowUK View Post
    ahhh hehe sorry mate so u want me to suggest slot or slots instead hehe? to late for football now anyways but might be a good thing.

    Reason i gave football bets was because i understood u had been given a £5 sportsbet

    Let me know i can give a list of slots hope brings luck instead or maybe you have already been on it?
    It is a sports bet be quick as unsure how long it is valid for

Similar Threads

  1. 14/1 Pays Off!
    By Nicola in forum Sportsbook Information
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 9th August 2015, 11:12 PM
  2. Sometimes it pays to screw around.
    By skiny in forum Online Casinos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd April 2014, 02:56 AM
  3. WinTingo bad pays?
    By andym in forum Online Casinos
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16th July 2013, 04:05 AM
  4. Crime Pays
    By chucho in forum Online Casinos
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18th August 2006, 02:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.