Double Ball roulette.

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
They added this game a couple of months ago and I would really love to get a 1300x win in this game to add to my collection of max hits. I am $300 ahead in gambling this year and now would be a good opportunity to go all or nothing in getting this rarest of wins. Anybody here have a 1300x win or two under their belt?

I am playing this at Leo Vegas.

They added this game a couple of months ago and I would really love to get a 1300x win in this game to add to my collection of max hits. I am $300 ahead in gambling this year and now would be a good opportunity to go all or nothing in getting this rarest of wins. Anybody here have a 1300x win or two under their belt?

I am playing this at Leo Vegas.

I haven't hit it myself, but i have seen the two balls land in the same number a few times which is more than i expected.

Good luck.

Have spent many hours with this on in the background and have seen a double many times.

Just be careful not to chase loses on this one :thumbsup:

Have spent many hours with this on in the background and have seen a double many times.
In a truly random single-zero game, a double will occur on average once every 37 spins - so not that rare.
The trick is of course, to have your money on that number when it does come in! :cool:

KK

I haven't hit it myself, but i have seen the two balls land in the same number a few times which is more than i expected.

Good luck.

Thanks. And yes, it happens more frequently than expected. Have yet to hit, though. Also, the croupier doesn't spin the balls so it seems legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back