Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 184

Thread: Birthday Bonuses?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 504 Posts
    Rep Power
    73
    Reputation Points: 8558

    Birthday Bonuses?

    Hey Guys,

    do you still get nice birthday bonuses?

    I remember that i used to get nice stuff when i played really often, now i only play a few casinos, and since tomorrow is my birthday i don't know what to expect

    Maybe we can trade a bit what we received and who belongs to the luckiest people when it comes to birthday bonuses... Will update with what i get tomorrow

    At these casinos i'm still active with an account (some i play very often, some very rarely):

    Videoslots, 32Red, GoWild, TradaCasino, UniBet, RedBet, BetAtCasino, Guts, Rizk, SlottyVegas, NordicBet, MrGreen, Energy, Casumo, Buzzluck, Betspin, CasinoLuck, VeraJohn, LeoVegas, IGame, NextCasino, Thrills, Superlenny, iNetBet US, RedStar Casino, Bet365, SlotsMillion, DrueckGlueck, 3Dice, Winaday, Moneygaming, CasinoHeroes, PlayHippo, Slotland, Casinoroom

    Cheers,
    Hoff

  2. Thanks DepositSpinLose thanked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 634 Times in 320 Posts
    Rep Power
    32
    Reputation Points: 3275
    I haven't had a birthday bonus since ladbrokes were good So years ago. They gave me £50-£100 wager free usually. I have an account at most casinos. Might have had the odd match bonus offer but bugger all from the rest.
    'By gaming we lose both our time and treasure: two things most precious to the life of man.' Owen Feltham

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    roscommon ireland
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 695 Times in 272 Posts
    Rep Power
    39
    Reputation Points: 3902
    Well Hoff,
    Unless your a VIP at some of the casino's i would expect very very little.
    I thought for my 50th there a few weeks back i would have a few but only received one offer and that was a 100 percent bonus from Redbet.
    32 Red,Betat and Vera and John nothing.
    They are the only casino's i play at now.32 Red gave me some free spins when i asked chat a few days later.
    Betat with all the problems they have had i must admit did not expect anything.
    Vera and John only been playing with them about a year on and off.
    Hope your luckier than me but i think unless you ask CS for them you will receive very little through your e-mail.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 504 Posts
    Rep Power
    73
    Reputation Points: 8558
    Yeah let's see... As i play mostly on Videoslots and i am a VIP there i expect something there... 32Red used to give me a nice bonus but that was when i was in Club Rouge...

    Unfortunately i closed my account at Betsafe a while ago when i wanted to take a break and closed it for a year, so i'll hvae to wait to reopen that one, but they used to be VERY GENEROUS. Received a couple of 250$ free money comps to my account on new game releases just like that, not even on a birthday.


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigs View Post
    Well Hoff,
    Unless your a VIP at some of the casino's i would expect very very little.
    I thought for my 50th there a few weeks back i would have a few but only received one offer and that was a 100 percent bonus from Redbet.
    32 Red,Betat and Vera and John nothing.
    They are the only casino's i play at now.32 Red gave me some free spins when i asked chat a few days later.
    Betat with all the problems they have had i must admit did not expect anything.
    Vera and John only been playing with them about a year on and off.
    Hope your luckier than me but i think unless you ask CS for them you will receive very little through your e-mail.

  6. Thanks thebigs thanked this post
  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 214 Times in 129 Posts
    Rep Power
    18
    Reputation Points: 1333
    If you ask bet365 for a birthday bonus they will ask you if you consider having a gambling problem

    guts will probably give you something without asking...

    best gift I received was 25 euros no wager from terminal poker ( ELEC GAMES ) and 20$ comp from guts

    very generous
    IMO

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 504 Posts
    Rep Power
    73
    Reputation Points: 8558
    I play Guts "quite" often, so sounds good

    Bet365 is a joke. I used to be a very high VIP there a few years ago, but they're one of the worst casinos when it's about loyalty, absolutely ridicoulous!

    Quote Originally Posted by hhhelllo View Post
    If you ask bet365 for a birthday bonus they will ask you if you consider having a gambling problem

    guts will probably give you something without asking...

    best gift I received was 25 euros no wager from terminal poker ( ELEC GAMES ) and 20$ comp from guts

    very generous
    IMO

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    2,181
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 589 Posts
    Rep Power
    80
    Reputation Points: 8003
    dont expect to much there bro
    my b-dday was on the 6th what i got was
    5000 rubies worth $50 from 32red
    $50 from Tropica 60x wager max cashout 100
    $50 from 3dice 5x wager.
    Inetbet $10
    and few deposit bonuses and thats it.
    opps nearly forgot biggest surprise was Quasargaming got €300 from them dont think i even deposit that much there last year. hefty wager though 60x, never got mail from them just saw it when i logged in there few days later.
    so all in all got nothing from all my regular places apart from 32red
    remember few years ago you could hardly keep up with all the goodies you got

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 504 Posts
    Rep Power
    73
    Reputation Points: 8558
    Ok, yeah Quasar was such a great place... Unfortunately they were closing down from Swiss Players, but i expected this to happen, as landbased Casinos in Switzerland are FULL of Novomatic, so i expected them to run into problems. Miss that place though!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Viking View Post
    dont expect to much there bro
    my b-dday was on the 6th what i got was
    5000 rubies worth $50 from 32red
    $50 from Tropica 60x wager max cashout 100
    $50 from 3dice 5x wager.
    Inetbet $10
    and few deposit bonuses and thats it.
    opps nearly forgot biggest surprise was Quasargaming got €300 from them dont think i even deposit that much there last year. hefty wager though 60x, never got mail from them just saw it when i logged in there few days later.
    so all in all got nothing from all my regular places apart from 32red
    remember few years ago you could hardly keep up with all the goodies you got

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    2,181
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 589 Posts
    Rep Power
    80
    Reputation Points: 8003
    Quote Originally Posted by hoff1985 View Post
    Yeah let's see... As i play mostly on Videoslots and i am a VIP there i expect something there... 32Red used to give me a nice bonus but that was when i was in Club Rouge...

    Unfortunately i closed my account at Betsafe a while ago when i wanted to take a break and closed it for a year, so i'll hvae to wait to reopen that one, but they used to be VERY GENEROUS. Received a couple of 250$ free money comps to my account on new game releases just like that, not even on a birthday.
    well i got 20 free spins from betsafe for me bday forgot won .91 cent on them, so maybe they are not so generous anymore
    nothing from Videoslots, and i think thats the place i put most money in last year, at least the past 4 months.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 504 Posts
    Rep Power
    73
    Reputation Points: 8558
    Quote Originally Posted by The Viking View Post
    well i got 20 free spins from betsafe for me bday forgot won .91 cent on them, so maybe they are not so generous anymore
    nothing from Videoslots, and i think thats the place i put most money in last year, at least the past 4 months.
    Are oyu a VIP at Videoslots? You should get something! Although they have awesome cashback offers, with the fact that they're not having other bonus offers often they should give oyu something! I expect something tomorrow, so let's see

  13. Thanks The Viking thanked this post
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.