Freespins on the next day

Pontus

Dormant account
For example:
Deposit £50 today and get 100 free spins tomorrow.
On Guts, you always get your freespins the day after deposit.

A lot of other sites let you play your freespins directly after a successful deposit.

Why do some gambling sites use this? I find it kinda annoying to wait for my freespins, which I paid for.

It does suck in that I more often than not foget them as you don't get a an email reminder....however, free spins when I actively have a balance don't do me much good and sometimes get in the way when I want to play a particular game. It's kinda nice I have them to go to afterward when I bust out for a 2nd chance as it were. :)

Why do some gambling sites use this? I find it kinda annoying to wait for my freespins, which I paid for.

ps - semantics really, but you didn't really pay for the free spins. You paid and you got to play at the value you put in. The free spins are a perk. :)

ps - semantics really, but you didn't really pay for the free spins. You paid and you got to play at the value you put in. The free spins are a perk. :)

I'd say incentive rather than perk.

That is - a reason to deposit at one site on a given day rather than another.

I prefer them the day after, especially if they are separate your signup bonus.
The way thrills does it is great as they are wager free too.

For example:
Deposit £50 today and get 100 free spins tomorrow.
On Guts, you always get your freespins the day after deposit.

A lot of other sites let you play your freespins directly after a successful deposit.

If the free spins are only credited the next day you can play with your deposit and if you are lucky enough to win you can cashout without having to play back the lot trying to meet a WR, then the next day you can come back to play your free spins, then you can loose what you win from the free spins while trying to play it up to min cash out amount, so you are better off compared to immediate freespins where your deposit then gets locked into a crazy WR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back