Question What's your average bet on slots?

ChillBill

Banned User - Aussiedave in disguise
I average somewhere between $4.50 to $9 per spin on BDBA. Out of interest, I'm wondering what others usually bet per spin on slots?

On BDBA between 9c and 90 c. It feels so nice to compare with your betsize :p

From 0 and up to $1 and never more no matter what I'm playing.

You can win more, but I'm not losing so much ;)

I play normally on Microgaming Slots between 2.50 and 5 Euro per Spin and on RTG or Netent between 1 and 2.50 Euro, cause i really never won on these Slots.

MGS slots from .30p to .90p, Netent from .40p to .60p and WMS min bet. Used to bet higher but lately dropped the bet in the hope that I can hit the side of the barn with a cow:lolup: Long losing streaks will definitely change the way you play.:)

I don't usually deposit that much, don't think I've ever deposited more than £50 in 1 session, therefore I tend to spin at 30p and try to build up a bit of a bigger balance then put it up to 0.60p/0.90p.

However say I'm doing well and I'm at £100, in my head I will set a limit, say my amount I deposited - £50, and if I drop to that limit I will drop my stake back down to 0.30p.

A lot depends on whether I think the slot is low or high variance. I don't like betting below £/€/$ 1.00, but I do sometimes if my balance is low or it's a high variance game or if I'm trying a new slot.
I would think my average bet is probably somewhere between £/€/$ 1.50 to 2.00.

KK

almost all of my bets are between .45 and 3$ across various providers.....really depends a bit on the roll as well....

Depends on my bankroll my I tend to bet highest on MGS and WMS...Dunno why but on Netent for example I will not often go over the €1.00 per spin whilst on MGS and WMS I would go up to about anything between €3.00-€5.00 a spin when I have a good bankroll.
Mostly play bets around €0.60-€0.90-€1.20-€1.50 range tho...

Once I played €0.30 bets on Playboy as my bankroll was low and lost a small fortune on it the previous days and it hit me with a 1500x bet win the wilds feature...I nearly threw my laptop out of the window so I will never ever do that again... :)

Novomatic I start mostly with €0.80 spins up to a maximum of €2.00-€3.00 per spin.

In the one dollar crowd here. Don't know what it is about that number. I do miss the days when I achieved the same level of excitement playing when betting .20 cents. Every win seemed to thrill me. Now it's so much of what "x bet" did I win. Since I've taken so much time off between playing it's sort of coming back but overall I still feel like slapping myself when I hit something nice on a .20 cent bet. Can't help but think it should have been more. But I know that line of thinking leads you to betting way more than you should and % wise your bank account will definitely look a lot worse.

....now table games on the other hand, any bet is a wise :oops: bet. Betting the entire bankroll / or half on one go is fun and will never change :D

...edit: Was thinking 3dice. Though 3dice does have very high variance slots, something about RTG man. Yea thinking changes at RTG. I tend to lower the bet depending on the bankroll. If I have enough to get 120-200 spins I'll probably be around a dollar. But tend to stay more cautious with .20-.40 cents knocked off.

Just depends on my initial deposit, how my session is going, what target did I set, etc.

I'm a low-roller, so I'd say the most I typically start with is between 20 cents and 1.00 tops. I will slightly raise my bets if I seem to be running well. Often, though, that leads to me busting out. :( Oh, well. I don't play with what I can't afford to lose.

I guess to more directly answer the question, I divide my roll by 100.

....now table games on the other hand, any bet is a wise :oops: bet. Betting the entire bankroll / or half on one go is fun and will never change

something about RTG man.

I usually do better at table games its a good bankroll booster on RTG

Last night I deposited $100 on allstarslots and as usual cant hit a damn thing on their slots. Every time I got below $50, I would bet my bankroll on red and spin away. And back to even id go lol

I must have done that 6 times

On one spin I did 10 bets of $1 on random red numbers including red 32 and a $52 bet on red. It landed on red 32.

Maybe I should have stuck to the roulette :p

I normally play 50 or 60p spins unless I'm playing Aliens then it's 30p max!
Best win I've had from a single bet was £660 playing the feature on Isis which came from a 5OAK paying £420 then threw in 4 birds for another £60 and 25 extra spins.

I once managed to decimate a £600 profit that had taken over a day to accumulate ,in less than an hour playing TS2 at £3 a spin and that taught me a valuable lesson, never again.

I never won much on BDBA of course I no longer play MG so I'm not losing anything to that slot or that software. These days my slotting is only done on a few platforms which are Play N Go, Playtech, and a little bit of Netent. I'll deposit 50 bucks with a bonus and my bets range from $1-$3.

The rest of my slotting is done at my local on 89-95% slot machines, my bets there are a bit higher at $3-$5 the features tend to return something decent quite often (they are just allot harder to trigger). I won 2K a couple of days ago on More Chillie at a $4.80 bet. I've never hit that on ANY slot online. So there's more incentive for me to bet higher at my local.

Netent: between 0,75€ and 1€. When I feel Lucky I sometimes play two slots at the same time (mostly DOA at 0,90 together with TFUT at 0,80 :eek:) so I am high rolling then :D
MGS: between 1.20 and 1.50 because of the daily dish at 32red. I tend to bet higher with bonuses :)

MG: 60 cents to 90 cents depending on my bankroll.
Netent: I tend to bet a bit higher (80 cents to $1.2) on Netent's as those 100x big wins are rare so I definitely want something when I do hit one. The double-edged sword though is that due to 'Netent variance' those frequent dry patches can diminish that bankroll extremely fast.

about 20-40x of bankroll

face it, you never win with low variance betting. Atleast with high variance betting you have chance of becoming VIP and getting better bonuses

I never won much on BDBA of course I no longer play MG so I'm not losing anything to that slot or that software. These days my slotting is only done on a few platforms which are Play N Go, Playtech, and a little bit of Netent. I'll deposit 50 bucks with a bonus and my bets range from $1-$3.

The rest of my slotting is done at my local on 89-95% slot machines, my bets there are a bit higher at $3-$5 the features tend to return something decent quite often (they are just allot harder to trigger). I won 2K a couple of days ago on More Chillie at a $4.80 bet. I've never hit that on ANY slot online. So there's more incentive for me to bet higher at my local.

You deposit 50 and take a bonus, let`s say 100% and then you make bets up to 3 ???
Well that`s what I call very optimistic. But now I know why you are so unlucky with MG slots :D:D

I prefer to play with a bet that gives me 250 spins without winnings before I bust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back