RTG Penalizes(?) those who play less than max lines

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
...with their new game "Fruit Bowl"

Win Win Feature: The Win-Win Bonus Feature is only active when 25 lines are being played. The Win-Win Bonus Feature triggers at the end of the "Fruit Bowl" Feature if the overall free games win (excluding any initial trigger win) totals 10 times the triggering Bet or less. Here you can win up to 250x bet.

So tell me, why in the world would they create a new game that doesn't give off a feature unless you're playing max lines? Is there something to playing as few lines as possible on RTG slots that they're not telling us? Something that they can't fix without having to do a total re-design? :rolleyes:

I mean, what's the big deal? If you're playing .10 a line @ 5 lines, you're betting 50c a round. Say the rules were different and you hit the "win win bonus feature" for 100x. You're getting paid $50. And if you were spinning for 2c a line @ 25 lines, your bet is that same 50c a spin. Then you hit the same win-win feature for 100x. You win $50.

What's the big #)@* deal here?

The only thing that I can see is that the higher lines (say 10-20+) aren't programmed to hit as often as lines 1-9, and they're doing their best to "make" us play max lines. You know what I say to that? I won't play the new game. Plain and simple. :)

If you play fewer lines you are more likely to end up hitting nothing on the freespins, just imagine your example with $0.50 on 1 line, a lot of features would end up hitting nothing and then pay the max 250x bet for no wins. The RTP of that would probably break 200%.

I thought that the vast majority of slots ever, penalise you if you don't play max lines? Or maybe thats just max coins

Hi all,

I am not sure exactly for the max lines requirement. However I think zap987 is correct with their suggested reason for this being in place.

Also this is not something new that has been added. All win-win features work like this. It is not a re-design, this feature have always been structured like this. For example Triple Twister, Hockey Hero etc are all the same. The win-win feature can only trigger if you are playing all lines.

Best Regards
iNetBet Promos

If you play fewer lines you are more likely to end up hitting nothing on the freespins, just imagine your example with $0.50 on 1 line, a lot of features would end up hitting nothing and then pay the max 250x bet for no wins. The RTP of that would probably break 200%.

Well spotted. I am pretty sure this is the answer. Advantage players would have this slot for breakfast in no time by doing exactly that (1 line instead of many), and get most of their return from the bonus feature. Perhaps the programming of this feature does not take into account a weighting for the number of lines played.

There is another game where there can be an advantage in playing fewer lines if you are using a large bonus, because of how the bonus feature works. In this case, the variance is raised by playing fewer lines, BUT this amplifies the value of the bonus feature, and when triggered, it can make it easier to surge well ahead, and then make WR with a profit. It works particularly well because of the phantom nature of RTG bonuses.

There is another game where there can be an advantage in playing fewer lines if you are using a large bonus, because of how the bonus feature works. In this case, the variance is raised by playing fewer lines, BUT this amplifies the value of the bonus feature, and when triggered, it can make it easier to surge well ahead, and then make WR with a profit. It works particularly well because of the phantom nature of RTG bonuses.

Care to elaborate on which game?

EDIT:

I might have been wrong about this one.
No, you weren't wrong.
But what you MUST remember is the bonus is triggered by getting 5oak on a win-line, not by scatters.
Playing 1 line @ $1/line - hit the feature & get spins worth $25/spin.
Playing 25 lines @ $1/line - hit the feature & get spins worth $25/spin... but the chances of hitting this are 25 x the above.

i.e. It makes no difference at all to the overall RTP.

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back