And the most annoying slot award goes to.....

Most annoying slot?

• MOONSHINE

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • HARVEYS

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • HITMAN

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • POLLEN NATION

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • CASH N CURRY

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • CHAIN MAIL

• DOLPHIN TALE

• LADIES NIGHT

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • PHARAO'S TOMB

• WITCHES WEALTH

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
What is the most annoying/frustrating slot you have ever played and why?

Moonshine because you can win nothing on the feature and often do.
Harvey because the champagne bottles go absent without leave.
Hitman because when you win on the free spins the animations take a week and you won 10p
Pollen nation because you just know you're gonna hit that STOP first choice
Cash N curry because its crap
Chain Mail because you know the princess is at the end but doh! missed again
Dolphin tale because it has minus 25% payout
Ladies night because you know those free spins are due any week now
Pharaos tomb because you only ever hit 2 of a kind max
Witches Wealth because you are sick to death of those cats taking the P***!

Last edited:
In my early online days there were a lot of slots at english harbor (sorry: i really played there), which i could only bear with beer.
Nowadays its those machines, which dont bring a real profit, even if you hit big.
i stopped playing Mega Moolah (boaring free spins without profit).
I stopped playing these feature only slots (life s a beach, discovery channel or howsoever and witches wealth - whose wealth? not mine!)

I have been tearing moonshine up lately so I can't say a word bad about it right now. Next week I may change my tune though.

Dolphin Tale drives me nuts, how can you have so many lines but none hit, not even for a small return. Some crazy math wiz had to sit down and design that slot, reels and paylines because it should hit, it has to hit but never does for me lol :).

Hard to answer that one! It changes so often. I'd have to say any slot with pick em bonus rounds that determine the amount and multiplier of free spins. Nothing makes you madder than getting 2 spins at 1x multiplier. (Jungle Jim)

What is the most annoying/frustrating slot you have ever played and why?

Harvey because the champagne bottles go absent without leave.
B4 voting could you clarify if the above is like FIGHTIN FOR PEACE:machinegu AND/OR SCREWING FOR VIRGINITY?:xxx:what:............Thanx,NV....Like the poll ?.

Hmmm I may have found a new candidate although this probably should be in screenshots that suck.
Hint: The footballs are wild and the symbol dead centre is a non paying bonus symbol :mad:
Old Attachment (Invalid)
I got a whole 10 coins back for that, sniffle

Excellent idea for a poll Rusty! :cheers:

Hard to answer that one! It changes so often. I'd have to say any slot with pick em bonus rounds that determine the amount and multiplier of free spins. Nothing makes you madder than getting 2 spins at 1x multiplier. (Jungle Jim)
Gotta agree with this - some of the pick'em slots drive me up the wall! :mad:
Although I have to say personally I'm fairly happy with the likes of MoonShine, DynoMight, Age of Discovery, Chain Mail & Magic Spell.

So my vote went to Pollen Nation.
(Although, if it had been in the list I would have voted for GiftCrap)
If we could have 2nd & 3rd it would be:
Pharaohs Tomb - So dull I nearly cut my wrists.
Hitman - So slow I need a shave between features hitting.

Cash N curry is not really a 'slot' - it just looks like one.
I agree it is incredibly annoying, but it can go bananas & pay out mega-bucks!

Of the others listed, Harvey 's, Dolphin Tale, Ladies Night & Witches Wealth are among my favorites!

Witches Wealth....if you do hit the bonus round, it takes forever for it to be finished...it bothers me :p
Dunno how long it is since you played it, but they actually sped this up on the last upgrade, or one before...

KK

Without a doubt - CASH n CURRY.

What a pile of shit!

EDIT

Why is LADIES NITE in the poll!!!??!!! Hellooooo??

The Don Corleone of slots!!!

Last edited:
Aw Dolphin tale isnt as bad as some of you guys are making out. yeah sometimes it can be tight, but to be honest which slot isnt tight at certain times? Sure the rewards are lower than on most slots, but get the bonus, pick 5 spins, win a x20 and then hit lots of free pop up wilds on the spins and your laughing :D I win quite often on this slot and is probably one of my favourites. That and prime property. There are only a few games where i seem to hit big wins on regularly. Those 2 above, santa paws and avalon lol

Simply click on one of the wheels during the bonus feature, it will speed up.
We've had this discussion before - I think it was Simmo who said the same thing.
However, this simply does not work during autoplay (at least, for me it doesn't :mad:)

KK

I thought about extending the poll and throwing in some slots for other software but decided to try and use different examples of the most popular software in the end.

I thought it would make a fun change from voting for your favourite something.

Perhaps someone would like to do an RTG or some other sometime.

I enjoy playing some of these slots from time to time myself such as ladies night and I'm not surprised to see it escape critisism.

Surprised Hitman as a new slot has bugged so many people so quickly :oops:

Monnshine to win!

ps
I thought I made it multiple choice, have I messed up again?

For MG slots, Mega Moolah is most annoying to me.

I hate it when I have a losing spin and the giraffe, antelope, and elephant are staring at me with that smug look in their eyes. That pisses me off.

So funny. Had me just nodding my head and cracking up through them all. Those men on Ladies Night get called all kinds of names. Sometimes I'm nice sometimes not so nice depending on how badly I need them to show up and how long it's been since I've seen them. They keep me coming back those bad bad boys. The ones where you do the picking and choosing I really like. Max spins at 1x bugs me more than gettting Min spins at 1x. I really like looking for the princess, picking oil rigs and Reel Strike boats ect.. The very very few times I got to pick a suspect in Dolphin tale was ok but until there's a raise in the crime rate can't afford to play it. Thought it was just my bad luck with that one but I guess not.Getting to chose is the fun part except for take the money or the egg with that dumb goose in the middle. What fun is picking if I don't find out what was behind door number two. Overall MG slots can 't complain. I will admit I have prayed that Daredevil Dave at English Harbor would crash into the wall jump number one. Having him jump all four is torture.

When your in the bonus with Hitman can't you just click on the screen and skip all the drama. I'm pretty sure I did.

Cmr29sun

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back